快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Early release v6404, problems with Genre

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Think I've found a problem in early release v6404.
(I've rolled back to v6334 and everything works as expected, updated to 6404 and the problem comes back again).

I use the Genre field and create filters (or use the My Library add-in), if the Genre field is empty then I haven't reviewed the file yet.

In previous versions I had a couple of hundred files with no genre,
Upgraded to v6404 is showing loads of files with no genre (over 6,000), but when you look in the browser they do actually have a genre;

I know I had dozens of files with the genre tag "2-Tone" but VDJ is only finding the first 6 of them, if I look at "All Files" and show the Genre column I can see loads of 2-Tone

First file upload is v6404, 2nd file upload is v6334:

Also, I no longer see the drop-down option in the Genre field, I have to type everything in, it doesn't seem to remember anything ? But I'm not sure if that's been broken for a while?

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 6:44 pm
Might have been something that has changed...
Checked my end, but I only have 4-5 of them.. .and all of them have slash with no space / or ; with no space
like: pop/rock .. . instead of pop / rock

and just to double check, "fixing" the genre to be pop / rock makes it parsed correctly as pop and rock

Looking at your screenshots, perhaps also the case your end, multi-genre entries (or clutter) with no spaces around the seperators ( / or ; )

Probably something that can be fixed in incremental update ;-)

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 7:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)