快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Can I broadcast to my own website?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I suspect the answer is yes, but... Right now, I have a web address thru GoDaddy and have no website set up. It just redirects to my YouTube page. I've tried broadcasting to FB and YouTube but there's just too much copyright interference. How would I go about broadcasting to my own website (CornerDJ.com) so that I can play what I want? Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 12:17 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Yes,
As far as you configured a broadcasting/streaming server on your OWN site
such as icecast2 https://icecast.org/
or shoutcast or other GnuMp3D and Rocket Streaming Audio Server

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 1:12 am
Thanks for your answer. I quickly perused Icecast and it appears they only do poor quality audio. Is there a way to broadcast video to my website similar to the video I can currently broadcast to YouTube?

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 4:49 pm
CornerDJ1 wrote :
poor quality audio

.....and what in your opinion is "poor quality"? Who's going to be listening, and on what? Are people going to be listening on expensive high end audio equipment?

The BBC broadcast onto DAB radio at 192k

If you want to stream video, I'd suggest using Twitch.

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 5:20 pm

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 7:17 pm
By poor quality, I mean it sounds demonstrably worse than my YouTube shows. Thanks everyone for the comments.

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 11:30 pm
You need a video hoster like Mixcloud or Vimeo. You just add the URL link from those video hosters to your website. In my opinion mixcloud is not all the great yet with stable video. Vimeo is awesome but it is expensive & they make u pay the year upfront.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 11:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)