快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: ZIP MP3+G Tags

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

From what I understand When you change the tag info in Tag editor for zipped mp3+g files; it does not actually write to the zipped mp3 file. The information is just stored in the XML db (if I am wrong please let me know). I actually have 2 questions regarding the Tag Editor. I have a number of files where the browser and tag editor has the artist and title information swapped:
When I go into the Tag Editor:
1) Why are there sometimes little arrows under the title and artist fields that I can click on and it populates the 2 fields correctly; but other times I do not have the arrows and have to cut, copy, & paste the information between the 2 fields?

2) I see a button with an option to "Get Artist/Title from filename"; but my filename is formatted as "Title - Artist". Is there a way to change the function behind that button to retrieve the Artist/Title tag information form the filename formatted as "Title - Artist"?

Also open to any suggestion for doing mass swapping of "Artist" / "Title" Tags..
Can you use Scripting as a solution and assign it to a button to swap those tags on selected files?

Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 21 @ 4:02 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
1) Right, This depends on mp3 : if tags are present the mp3 file little arrows under the corresponding field appears
2) No not possible. But you can rename the file swapping Title & Artist

In past mp3 used to be updated and both mp3+cdg renamed.
it looks like now no file is zipped back (maybe action only apply to temporary unzipped ones)

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 21 @ 4:27 pm
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Just by interest: What is the point to have MP3 in zip files?
The gain of HDD space is not the most, HDD space cost nothing anymore.
What do I miss here or missunderstand?

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 21 @ 10:42 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
MP3+G are special .ZIP files pack of karaoke files : set of 2 files the .MP3 itself and the .CDG
the mp3 being ripped audio from CD+G and the .cdg being some raw data from CD+G used to draw pictures
(by adding CDG raw data to mp3 file zippped result becomes 10% smaller mp3 itself or zipped mp3)
but the main reason being to bundle audio + drawing files together

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 12:32 am
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Nicotux wrote :
MP3+G are special .ZIP files pack of karaoke files : set of 2 files the .MP3 itself and the .CDG
the mp3 being ripped audio from CD+G and the .cdg being some raw data from CD+G used to draw pictures
(by adding CDG raw data to mp3 file zippped result becomes 10% smaller mp3 itself or zipped mp3)
but the main reason being to bundle audio + drawing files together

ah, ok. THX!

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 12:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)