快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Setting Ceu points for Actions in POI
mankanPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi,
I´m running VDJ together with Showxpress (via OS2L) in order to have nice light-syncronizations for each track.
I wish that it would be as easy as you normally create a cue-point to even add these actions/macros as the picture shows.
This would then means that I can have a specific pad pages with different pre-defined actions/macros which with just a push on the pad-button would add it to the specific place on the track.
For those who use lighting-softwares together with VDJ it would save a lot of time and effort and even gives them new opportunities to create awesome mobile-dj setups.
In case you not consider to integrate a complete DMX-software inside VDJ (which I have seen have been requested) I think this is a really nice alternative to meet this kind of need/request.

发表时间 Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 5:05 pm
+1

发表时间 Fri 23 Apr 21 @ 12:37 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've spent a little time thinking on this, you can't set them on the fly [without the usual typing setting as action etc etc]
However you can set cues in such a way that you could do a find & replace on the database at the .xml level

I've got something here that found this
<Poi Pos="0.023946" Num="1" Color="4278190081" Type="cue" />
[any position, any numbered cue with a specific colour to know what action to turn it in to, single press and scriptable to set a cue this way]

And it replaces it with this
<Poi Name="OS2L" Pos="0.023946" Num="-1" Color="4294901502" Type="action" Action="MYACTION" />

[given any name you want, same position, turned into a marker, color can be anything I chose a white, action cue with any action]

If you're into OS2L and want to save some pain give me a shout

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 1:35 pm
mankanPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi,
Thank you for spending some time to find a solution on this.
Looks really interesting and way easier the how I do it today, even if it’s not a “on the fly” solution.
Unfortunately I’m not that good in programming in VDJ.
Is this something you can support on, i.e give instructions on how to do and/or deliver some scripts?
I can pay for the time spent if so.

Hope you will be able to help, due to this would help me a lot.

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 6:54 pm
sure thing, I'll need some info from you, please check your PM.

发表时间 Mon 09 Aug 21 @ 2:26 pm

发表时间 Sat 16 Oct 21 @ 9:01 pm