快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Control timecode speed multiplier?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have my timecode set to absolute (but I guess it switches to relative or smart when I hit cues or loops). The VDJ docs say that in absolute mode pitch change and sync are disabled, but after a while mixing I am pretty sure the pitch is different to that of my turntables - the turntables are at -1.8% whereas the pitch slider in the UI shows +0.2%, for example.

I have added reset_timecode to my load making, but can I prohibit this divergence? I don't think I pressed sync (but maybe did by mistake, couple times I thought I was on a different pad page). Is there any other way to make the pitch different? I could just unmap or add a get_hastimecode check on those controls? Or is there a setting that prevents it? I don't mind the turntable position being different but I think I'd like the pitch to always match the turntable pitch %.

Also, can I control this divergence? Some scratch vinyl plays and sounds normal at -35%, to help you learn vocal sample scratches (because your hand only need make smaller movements to navigate the syllables). Could I force this divergence between turntable and audio to -35% to turn all my acapellas into practice vinyl?

Huge thanks

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 20 @ 10:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)