快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Reloop RP8000 makes play button ramp, and ignores page settings?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Sometimes but not always, when I connect my Reloop RP8000s the play button on my 72 behaves as if rampStartTime and rampStopTime are set to about half a second. I can't reliably repeat it but it has happened a few times. Any ideas how I might fix it without restarting VDJ?

Also, the pad pages for my RP8000s are set to page 1: stems, page 2, hotcues, page 3: slicer, page 4: sampler, and the turntables start in stems mode. But when I press the actual pages they are 1: hotcues, 2, sampler, 3: rp-sampler and 4: slicer - I can't get back to stems mode. Any ideas?

发表时间 Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 5:40 pm
techtitch wrote :
Sometimes but not always, when I connect my Reloop RP8000s the play button on my 72 behaves as if rampStartTime and rampStopTime are set to about half a second. I can't reliably repeat it but it has happened a few times. Any ideas how I might fix it without restarting VDJ?

Havent tried those turntables, but if only happens sometimes, might be a hardware issue perhaps.
That they actually do use a little time to spin up.

Unless you accidentally change the start/break speed on the controller
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/rp8000/layout/hardware.html

techtitch wrote :

Also, the pad pages for my RP8000s are set to page 1: stems, page 2, hotcues, page 3: slicer, page 4: sampler, and the turntables start in stems mode. But when I press the actual pages they are 1: hotcues, 2, sampler, 3: rp-sampler and 4: slicer - I can't get back to stems mode. Any ideas?

Just rightclick the button or drop-down over the pads in the software, to assign a different set of pads for the buttons above the pads on the controller
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/decks/decksadvanced/pads.html#controller

发表时间 Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 10:58 am
Thanks for this response Rune! The ramp was not on timecode but the play itself, but I've not been able to repeat it so might have been inexperienced beginner fingers.

I think I changed the pages in the software but the page buttons always work as labelled in the turntable. It's really not a problem though, I'll have a dig in the mapping at some point.

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 8:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)