快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Online music search not working correctly
madp90ControlleristMember since 2011
Hi Guys,

I'm having some issues with the online music search function. My issue is that if I try to search via "Artist", it will still bring back default results, and search by "Title".

I have set search options to only use Artist, as can be seen in the picture below

However when I search, it only searches via "Titles" and stops at 101 results.

I do know that Sigma have songs on Beatport, and I can even find songs by them if I search for a specific song

Is there something I am doing wrong here? It looks like I have it set up to only search via Artist, but it does not seem to do this. It also appears search results stop at "101". Is that also normal behaviour or can this be changed?

I am on the latest VDJ version (b6101)

发表时间 Wed 23 Sep 20 @ 7:04 pm
Hello,
Same issue here , Ver. b6106....

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 9:12 pm
i have just subscribed to idjpool through vdj8 and i can not get any results no matter what i search . how come . i subscribed before covid and it used to work fine

发表时间 Wed 27 Oct 21 @ 2:42 pm
PittypitControlleristMember since 2017
becksandco wrote :
i have just subscribed to idjpool through vdj8 and i can not get any results no matter what i search . how come . i subscribed before covid and it used to work fine

Did you get an answer to this? I am having the same problem.

发表时间 Wed 08 Dec 21 @ 2:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
idjpool works fine here.
What do you search for ? Any example ?

In LICENSES tab of VDJ Settings, do you see "Already Subscribed" under MUSIC (idjpool) ?

Any chance you have enabled showOnly option to show only Video and/or Karaoke ? Check showMusic/ShohVideo/showKaraoke settings, Should be to No.

发表时间 Wed 08 Dec 21 @ 2:39 pm
JRH6711PRO InfinityMember since 2016
im trying to use online music but when i search it says no results

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 2:59 pm
JRH6711 wrote :
im trying to use online music

Which service?

JRH6711 wrote :
but when i search it says no results

What are you searching for?

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 4:31 pm
becksandco wrote :

same issue smh

发表时间 Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 5:44 pm
Type anything into the online music search bar, and nothing. No results, have checked my subscription, still active, connected to the internet and nothing this evening. Have restarted the software several times, its a blank. Any ideas! Starting to think its not a problem my end!

发表时间 Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 7:52 pm
This is also happening to me please can anyone know whats going on???

发表时间 Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 9:01 pm
Live feedback seems to be working fine though, so thats one thing!

发表时间 Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 9:28 pm
same here no results for any music and every setting is correct

发表时间 Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 10:06 pm
having the same issue. I just subed so thought it could have something to do with that. my searches on soundcloud works fine but IDJPool dose not bring anything up

发表时间 Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 10:24 pm
It looks like iDJPool (the pro audio option) and VJ'Pro (the pro video option) are available again
I just tested it, and they work ok on my setup

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 22 @ 2:22 am