快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual DJ Screen- Too Small to use on Mac
Hi all. Recently I used the yellow button on top left of Virtual DJ software in order to resize the screen. In doing so this has led the icon to appear so small that I cannot press on the green button to fill the screen again. The Virtual DJ softward is about the size of a folder on a home screen!

I have tried to use the cursor to drag the edges bigger with no luck! Any advice on how to resize it !!!
Cheers,
KT

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 2:31 pm
Should be able to resize (dragging) from bottom right.

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 2:48 pm
Hey there, so the icon is so small that the cursor cannot recognise it to resize it. Its so frustrating and cannot work out how to fix the glitch

发表时间 Sat 24 Oct 20 @ 9:30 pm
Drag bottom right corner to size it up again. (and this new size will also be remembered).

Alternatively, you can rename settings.xml in /documents/virtualdj/ to start fresh with default size

发表时间 Sat 24 Oct 20 @ 9:39 pm
Having the same issue can’t grab corners to resize is there a keyboard shortcut to resize the app

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 23 @ 3:44 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
do it thru task manager

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 23 @ 11:27 am
geofaasPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I had the same problem this morning and couldn’t figure out what I did wrong. However, after reading the post here, I was able to grab the lower right corner and resize it. Thanks for the info.

发表时间 Mon 11 Sep 23 @ 4:30 pm