快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual DJ 2021 Crashes Upon Video Loading
My Virtual DJ crashes every time i load a music video on the deck. It reboots time and again and then suddenly closes itself. However, the audio music loads and plays perfectly . Here is my laptop Specs and it is currently using Intel HD graphics 3000 and AMD Radeon HD 7400 Series

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP ProBook 4730s
BIOS: Default System BIOS (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4030MB RAM
Page File: 4194MB used, 3164MB available

发表时间 Tue 23 Jun 20 @ 7:15 am
riccojsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Same here!!!!!!

Surface Book 2 fully loaded!

When installing the new stems version it asks to update video drivers! I have done this and VDJ the stops asking but when loading videos almost all the time it will crash or freeze VDJ!

I rolled back the video drivers thinking it was the cause and VDJ still has the issue.

An easy fix to operate is to turn off video skin and disable video output. Then I can play MP3 and MP4s just fine.

VDJ 2021 with video on will cause the PC to disconnect the external screen altogether and cause crashes both in VDJ and Windows 10.

Please address ASAP! I know for videos and couldn't play one last night!

John (AKA DJ Ricco)

发表时间 Sun 09 Aug 20 @ 4:34 pm
Please don't cross post. You already posted the exact same thing in another thread.

发表时间 Sun 09 Aug 20 @ 5:59 pm
I have the Same Problem. Please advice!

发表时间 Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 5:10 pm
Try using a desktop instead of a laptop with more memory on board as the memory cache may too small in laptop just a thought.

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 2:30 pm
same here and in a gig

发表时间 Fri 10 Jun 22 @ 10:27 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
quilla333 wrote :
same here and in a gig

Looks like your crash is caused bt K_FPS64.dll, part of Razer Cortex so try to Uninstall that software

发表时间 Sat 11 Jun 22 @ 1:16 am
Imho you should have at least 16GB of RAM if you're working with video. 32GB would be better. I think VDJ is trying to load your Video and music files into RAM for playback. If you only have 4GB of RAM and you load a 2GB video file for example your entire system is only left with 2GB of RAM to work with. Or if you have two or more decks going you won't have enough RAM to cache the loaded files which will end up crashing the program to save the whole system from going down. Someone please correct me but I don't think VDJ and other DJ software plays back your files directly from your Hard Drive or SSD. It instead loads any files into RAM and plays them back from there. I could be wrong about that but I think that's how the software works so you have to have at least enough RAM to load any files that you want to play AND have enough Memory left to comfortably run the software AND the rest of your system. Playing music is no problem because mp3 file sizes are so small you could load up 10 decks with music and still have enough RAM left to spare. Video files are MUCH larger and require a lot more RAM to load into cache for playback.

发表时间 Sat 11 Jun 22 @ 7:27 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, the entire video file is not loaded into memory.
You do need a bit of extra memory and video memory to hold some buffer of uncompressed frames, but 8GB will most likely be enough.

发表时间 Sat 11 Jun 22 @ 9:23 am