快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: When can the “SLIP+pause” function be updated!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hope to update the functions similar to "CDJ2000NXS2 SLIP+ brake" as soon as possible!! Thank you very very much!!

Start 01:40

发表时间 Sat 09 May 20 @ 3:59 pm

发表时间 Sat 09 May 20 @ 6:22 pm
wickedmix wrote :
https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80246

This is FX!! I need open SLIP+adjust brake+pause operating mode!! because I use cdj2000nxs2,Don't want to touch the computer!!

Is it necessary to use FX to achieve this effect??I hope use CDJ‘s open SLIP+adjust brake+pause operating !!!!

发表时间 Sat 09 May 20 @ 9:31 pm
ok so now i am confused as to why you are using a computer at all if you have cdjs and don't want to touch a computer?

发表时间 Sat 09 May 20 @ 9:49 pm
I assume he's using the CDJs as controllers for VDJ, so he wants to achieve the same results from doing the same thing as the guy in the video.

IMO logically it should do that. Turn on slip mode, press play/pause (to brake the track) then press play/pause again (so track plays again on beat).

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 6:27 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
been able to do this for years
play ? slip_mode ? slip on & pause : pause : play & slip_mode ? slip off : nothing

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 11:41 am
wickedmix wrote :
ok so now i am confused as to why you are using a computer at all if you have cdjs and don't want to touch a computer?

Because I use VDJ in a special way, I do n’t want to set a special button on CDJ to control SLIP + BRAKE to achieve this function
!!

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 12:34 pm
locodog wrote :
been able to do this for years
play ? slip_mode ? slip on & pause : pause : play & slip_mode ? slip off : nothing

I am Chinese and the language is translated by GOOGLE. I hope you can understand it!
I started using VDJ in 2007! I bought VDJ in 2009. I have tried your method, but it will affect the normal operation. When purchasing VDJ, it is because VDJ can perfectly copy the operation mode of CDJ. But it can't be copied perfectly now! VDJ was chosen in 2009 because RANE's SL software cannot perfectly control the CDJ, and a separate sound card needs to be purchased. So I chose VDJ software!
I have made a lot of suggestions on this issue in the forum, but this feature has never been updated. I'm not letting VDJ add some kind of function to live effect, I just hope that VDJ can work perfectly with CDJ as before! I hope that the official will complete this function as soon as possible, because this SLIP + BRAKE function is available in the other two softwares, but VDJ does not, I hope the official will give full attention! !

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 12:44 pm
CDJs do it wrong
They always have
But VDJ can emulate that wrong way
Someone showed you how
But you didn't even look at it
You insulted him instead

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 12:52 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
CDJs do it wrong
They always have
But VDJ can emulate that wrong way
Someone showed you how
But you didn't even look at it
You insulted him instead

Thank you for your explanation, but the error of CDJ can indeed make a practical effect. Since it can make a practical effect, the error you mentioned can also exist from time to time. This SLIP + BRAKE effect is used by many DJs now, including LOOP can also be used with many effects. Is this also wrong? VDJ claims to be the most listening software for consumers. I just need VDJ to change local SLIP to global SLIP, so that's fine. I don't understand if this is not possible with VDJ or other problems? Turning on SLIP is global SLIP, turning off SLIP is normal operation. I need this function, and many other consumers also need this function. Why can't VDJ modify local SLIP to become global SLIP? Hope there is a global SLIP! ! Thank you! ! !

Damn it! !
I want to study English well! ! ! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 1:00 pm
you've been given the info, I even made the ... fx
how about I hold your hand?

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 2:06 pm
Vdj is my favourite dj software and am a big fan to the "Slip+pause" function. i wish this function should be updated as soon as possible.

发表时间 Wed 13 May 20 @ 4:49 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

发表时间 Wed 13 May 20 @ 5:30 pm
Dj Latinoh wrote :
Vdj is my favourite dj software and am a big fan to the "Slip+pause" function. i wish this function should be updated as soon as possible.

Then aren't you happy that you have the option to do so?
Simply follow the instructions

发表时间 Thu 14 May 20 @ 6:31 pm

发表时间 Fri 15 May 20 @ 2:00 am
it's not an effect, it's a script and it can go on to the play button.

发表时间 Fri 15 May 20 @ 2:10 am
I don't need FX. I need to open slip and then global slip. There is no extra position on my CDJ to set FX!!! VDJ says that it is the DJ software that listens to customers' needs most. However, so many people need this function. VDJ just doesn't add it. I need this function. Many people also need this function. Why can't add it this function? I don't very understand!!

发表时间 Sat 26 Sep 20 @ 1:00 pm

发表时间 Sat 26 Sep 20 @ 7:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)