快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: no sound on other units???? virtual dj 8 broadcast - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi , when broadcasting i here the sound, if you open link on other computer you here sound.
but if you open link on a mobile phone there is no sound???
what's wrong?
worked before, no changes..

please help

发表时间 Sun 23 Feb 20 @ 9:26 am
I start a broadcast and it says "success" , but when i click the link and hit play, it says i'm hearing my broadcasting but there is no sound..any settings i should do? i'm on the latest version of VDJ and i'm pro infinity. any suggestions?

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 7:48 pm
You only need to post once. Please don't spam the forum.

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 9:44 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
An answer to this would be nice! I also have this issue.

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 10:32 pm
Where are you broadcasting to?
Social media, or you mean to site here or?

If you mean here on site, there was a post yesterday about the latest Chrome blocking some connections. Will be fixed asap.
For today, use other browser (if you mean the broadcast on site here)

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 10:34 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Where are you broadcasting to?
Social media, or you mean to site here or?

If you mean here on site, there was a post yesterday about the latest Chrome blocking some connections. Will be fixed asap.
For today, use other browser (if you mean the broadcast on site here)

Unfortunately it is not working on ANY browser. I tested on Firefox, IE, Chrome & Edge...same deal...it says sucess but no sound.

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 11:22 pm
i am also having this issue - was easy to broadcast previously, and now nothing is broadcasting either to my radio station or using the link (broadcast audio) no error messages, looks like all is fine, but its not working

发表时间 Sun 05 Apr 20 @ 3:01 pm
Same issue here. Everything seems to be running and broadcast says "DJ is live and broadcasting" yet there is no sound coming through. I've tried different audio outputs hoping this might be the problem. I can't figure it out. Hopefully someone can shed dome light on this problem. Seems many people are experiencing this issue.

发表时间 Sat 18 Apr 20 @ 6:11 pm
Please provide further detail. Where are you broadcasting to? What are your broadcasting settings? What equipment are you using? What is your VDJ audio config?

发表时间 Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 7:56 am
Lifeiseasy wrote :
Same issue here. Everything seems to be running and broadcast says "DJ is live and broadcasting" yet there is no sound coming through. I've tried different audio outputs hoping this might be the problem. I can't figure it out. Hopefully someone can shed dome light on this problem. Seems many people are experiencing this issue.
-- I thought I'd follow up here because I found my problem. You can not listen on the same IP that you 're broadcasting from. I kept trying to monitor my broadcast from the same computer I was broadcasting on and apparently you can not do this. Hope this helps for people testing to see if their broadcast is working. Try it on your phone with your Wifi turned off or from a computer not on your network. :D

发表时间 Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:58 am
paxac35PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Same here broadcast audio via virtual dj broadcast its say successfully but nonsound on any laptop or ipad

发表时间 Fri 01 May 20 @ 6:09 pm
Thanks @lifeiseasy. Solved...this was driving me insane...turned the wifi off on my phone and tried it, working perfectly!!!

发表时间 Tue 05 May 20 @ 9:19 am
I'm still experiencing the same problem, I am still unable to broadcast via VDJ. I took my phone off of my network as a test, but still no sound.
VDJ says that I'm live, but the counter is displaying 00:00.

发表时间 Sat 09 May 20 @ 5:38 pm
I have same issue. When trying to monitor as suggested here (via 4G) off my own network, there was a pop up but it disappears really fast. Something to do with a port.
800 or 8000. Seems like it might be that we have to open the port/clear it with the Firewall software.
It would have been nice for VDJ to have more traffic this way but I cannot be arsed with all this messing about. There are other options.

发表时间 Sat 09 May 20 @ 10:47 pm
waynstar wrote :
ISomething to do with a port. 800 or 8000. Seems like it might be that we have to open the port/clear it with the Firewall software.

It does mention this in the VDJ manual, and also on the VDJ wiki pages about broadcasting...

发表时间 Sun 10 May 20 @ 6:47 am
ScorpynControlleristMember since 2018
Hi guys, weighing in on this as it was also driving me mad. Tried the port forwarding on the router for port 8000 out and in, no joy. Tried a fresh install, no joy. Removed the VDJ App in the windows firewall (system and security/widows defender firewall/allowed applications) and tried a broadcast again where it automatically prompts you to allow the app through the firewall and hey presto, everything worked. Didn't matter what was connected to wifi or 4G, I had sound on all devices accessing the broadcast.

However....after some time, the firewall does something funny with the app again and you again have no sound and you have to repeat the above. It doesn't seem to affect a single broadcast, but the next day you might have a problem. Hope this helps a few of you.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 10:27 pm
IskefPRO InfinityMember since 2015
RichR430 wrote :
I'm still experiencing the same problem, I am still unable to broadcast via VDJ. I took my phone off of my network as a test, but still no sound.
VDJ says that I'm live, but the counter is displaying 00:00.

Hi, have you managed to resolve this issue because I am currently experiencing the same thing. My radio just stopped on Saturday suddenly. Pretty much states the same thing broadcast live but the counter does not move and the play button on my radio has no functionality, thus no sound coming through. Perplexed man!!!

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 20 @ 6:21 pm
well im trying to broadcast audio from my laptop on vdj 2021 and did everything someone says here and still no sound, on pc it says broadcasting songs and timer, but when go to vdj site and click on broadcast even when on mobile with wifi off, no joy, why cant this be made simple to use and work if the feature is there, video to facebook is fine , just when broadcast just audio no sound????

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 7:32 pm
sorry to add gasoline to the fire lol but i have the same problem, when broadcasting my audio and i click on the link i get no sound. HELP PLEASE!

发表时间 Sun 23 Aug 20 @ 11:42 am
Did you read the thread? Specifically the part about trying to listen from the same IP as you're using to broadcast?

发表时间 Sun 23 Aug 20 @ 1:25 pm
95%