快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Reading MAC database on PC & vice versa

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm sick and tired of running Windows on bootcamp with VirtualDJ, now that JBoggis' mapper for the HC4500 works under MAC i'd like to make the switch to running virtualDJ under OSX.

I've read under the "bug fixes" section of VirtualDJ 5 that

"fixed load mac database on pc and pc on mac. "

Does this mean that I should have no problems loading an external drive with a local database and songs between my MAC and PC backup machine?

How does Virtual DJ deal with this? If you look in the local database on a PC you'll see drive letters (F:) which is completely different then a MAC. I've seen this question posted before but never got a clear answer, any help would be great!

I completely f'ed up my PC database when moving hard drives around so I'm going to start from scratch with a clean database on OSX.

发表时间 Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 9:59 am
bump! Anyone tried this or know of a good way of using a Virtual DJ database between MAC and PC?

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 5:16 pm
Why are you sick of running VDJ on Boot Camp? I've had the mac version crash on me almost every gig and was thinking of switching to boot camp because the windows version is more stable than the mac at this time.

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 10:27 am
Yes, after seeing everyones crash reports for the OSX version of virtual DJ I might just stick with XP on bootcamp.

The reason is the ONLY thing I use boot camp for is VirtualDJ I live in OSX the rest of the time so it's a paint to reboot the thing all the time. Ohh well! I was extremly stoaked to see JBoggis' support for the HC4500 in OSX so I could finally make the switch.

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 3:49 pm
I am using both bootcamp and osx version.
All songs are on the fat32 partition (D: in windows) and database is shared without a problem.

发表时间 Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 11:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)