快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ PC -> mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

freazHome userMember since 2008
Hi,

I bought a year ago a Virtual Dj Console, and I use it on my PC. But now I have a Macbook Pro and the guy from the Mac-store told me that I can find a driver here on this site so I can use the VDJ on my Mac. Maybe someone else asked it already, but can you help me 'cause I don't know Mac very well, and this site is also unknown to me... So what do I have to do so I can use my console on a MacbookPro?

Je mag ook in het Nederlands antwoorden ;)

Thanks!!!

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 7:21 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You need the full Pro version to access the Mac install file.
If you have a valid serial number you can upgrade with a discount off the purchase page.

You can be just as happy with the PC version imo.

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 10:48 am
I think he is talking about a Hercules Console, VDJ does not make consoles, but Hercules consoles come with VDJ, Is this is the case he just needs that CD to install VDJ...

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 5:18 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djrasza wrote :
I think he is talking about a Hercules Console, VDJ does not make consoles, but Hercules consoles come with VDJ, Is this is the case he just needs that CD to install VDJ...

Yes, virtualdj djc edition came as a gift to those who bought the console. But in his case he can't use the cd that were given to install on mac and he could only use the djc version on windows and the recent version is v3.4.1.

@freaz

Firstly it be better to enter the djc serial on the modify ur profile. Then u may upgrade to pro with a discount in order to get the mac version as rick already suggested.

For older console edition, there are NO mac djc version available. Except for those who had bought the new series of herc mk2 console entitled to the djc edition of mac that is VDJ4.3 djc. For herc rmx, it is V5.2.1 le.

Regards.

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 5:28 pm
Thanks for helping me, guys

Indeed, I bought the 'Hercules Virtual DJ console' for pc, but that was a year ago. Last week I saw, in some stores here in Belgium, that they got a console for Mac (and the software) for the same price. And I don't wanna pay it again... except if that's the only solution.

Anayway, can you find on the website the software or something else for Mac? Because I got the console and the software, for windows...

Next month there's a party and I'm the DJ, and it's easier to carry my Macbook, then my complete pc. So if you can help me, you can save a party :)

Thx!

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 6:13 pm
in my opinion, spend the extra cash and upgrade to pro (its a great deal, 50% off) you cant beat that, furthermore you will not have any restrictions on all the goodies available...

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 10:39 pm
Yes upgrading to pro is a good way to go rather than buy another console.

Furthermore u can use ur herc console (pc) for mac when u upgrade to pro n use the mac version;)

Hope to see u as a pro user soon.

Regards.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 6:20 am
freaz wrote :
Last week I saw, in some stores here in Belgium, that they got a console for Mac (and the software) for the same price. And I don't wanna pay it again... except if that's the only solution

That is the new RMX console, and yes it has a Mac console version with it.
It too is an LE version of Pro.
Your best option is the upgrade path available to you if you really want that console to work with Mac.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 7:29 am
plus remember if you become a pro use you get free software updates to the program each time, which is a big plus.
I have been using vdj from version 1. went with pro from vers 2.1 now its all the way 5.2.1 and all those upgrades have been free simply because i purchased pro.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 11:52 am
Alright, then that's the plan. I'll keep you in touch.

Greets!

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 12:26 pm
Today I saw something new: Hercules console Steel. Is this a new version of the Hercules console or is this something else? It's also available for Mac, so maybe that's my solution...

Peace!

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 1:58 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes that is the new version that will probably fix minor bugs and glitches of the RMX console. If you have the first one it is not that much to upgrade I think.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:02 pm
freaz wrote :
Today I saw something new: Hercules console Steel. Is this a new version of the Hercules console or is this something else? It's also available for Mac, so maybe that's my solution...

Peace!

Hi freaz, as i already advice that it is useless if u buy the new console as then it will be the LE version again. It is best for u to invest straight to PRO as then it will support a lot of other hardware n have many benefit;)

But if that is what u really want then it's ur choice. Morever the herc steel did not have a soundcard unlike the rmx.

Regards.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:21 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
freaz wrote :
Today I saw something new: Hercules console Steel. Is this a new version of the Hercules console or is this something else?

Basically, it's just the RMX without the built in soundcard, and yes it will be available for Mac users. And it will only come with the DJC edition of VirtualDJ, like how the RMX does.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:23 pm
yo SpinnaJ,

I asked a friend who also works with the console and the pro version and he told me also the same advice like you, so it will be the best choice.
I hope I'll find the software somewhere close to me, or can I download it somehere? (but that's illegal, right...?)

Jimmy B and DJ Alf, thanks for the information. Peace!

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 5:48 pm
You can find it really close to you indeed.

Just enter your serial-number in your profile and you'll be able to download VDJ from any place with an internet connection. No need to even leave the house.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 6:22 pm
Hi freaz, when u upgrade to pro from this site, u can download it straight from here;)

Do not buy from other site as it is illegal.

Hope to see u with us soon.

Regards;)

发表时间 Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 12:24 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
And after you purchase console, you might have a discount purchasing Pro version on this site as RMX users. Stay tuned.

发表时间 Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 3:58 am

So, I go to the 'Download Center' page, click the latest version and download it. But there is only one version, 3.4 or something like that.
Where can I find the pro-version then? 'cause I installed the 3.4 but it didn't changed at the download center page, I can still download the 3.4 version. On my pc where I dropped this program (and also all my mix-programs), it has no internet. Does it matter to upgrade or not?

Greets, and thanks to help me with aaaaalllllllllll my questions :)

发表时间 Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 5:20 am
You can upgrade to the Pro version with a discount at the link below.
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html
Just put your serial in the box to be validated and follow the prompts to the bottom.

Best Regards,
mp3jrick
Virtual DJ Support Team

发表时间 Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 5:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)