快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Plugin not working? Controls not showing? DX File Missing? **** Read this before posting **** - Page: 3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
So the DLL is in the SoundEffect folder, but isn't listed at all in Cue?

发表时间 Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 9:31 am
Yes thats correct. I had to copy it from my older laptop to this one and it still dosent show in the effects in the drop down.
Sorry I hadnt responded sooner..was out of town

发表时间 Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 12:54 pm
Ok got it working...I had Cue installed under Programs instead of My Documents...and it found the effect.
Thanks....

发表时间 Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 2:02 pm
purezhaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am having a similar problem. When you say you had Cue under Programs instead of My Documents, do you mean you had to change the location of the program? All my downloaded plugins work fine except for vst and now the firetext plugin. Any help. I have updated all drivers and followed all provided links for the libraries.

发表时间 Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 3:36 am
purezhaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Never mind guys, I too was putting my plugins into Programs instead of My Documents. I can see them now, phew!

发表时间 Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 3:50 am
The denon DN-HC4500. Is it possible to map out alll the keys on the board? If so where can I get this chart?

发表时间 Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 8:57 pm
I want to map function keys for sound effects. Loops taken from songs and also the standard effects found on VDJ Pro

发表时间 Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 9:01 pm

发表时间 Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 3:28 am
I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm probably making a school boy error but I seem to be having real difficulty adding effects.

I'm on Pro 7.0.3 using the Denon MC6000, I've updated directx and the runtime thingies highlighted in this thread. When I install the effect (Gates) its sending it (the DLL) to the correct destination in 'My Documents' and it even shows in the drop down box when VDJ is loaded, the problem is, I can't select it. My apologies if it's something very obvious :)

发表时间 Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 4:49 am
can I still get new effects when I only have a Virtual DJ 7 Limited edition?

发表时间 Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 3:44 pm

发表时间 Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 4:04 pm
clc54PRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hello Scott

I have a VST plugin that I have created from the old vst 2.0 and have been using in another software for a couple of years. We have the panel created that opens up when you access the config and it works great.
Then we worked on the VST using the documentation from VDJ website to update the plugin and make it more friendly to use. This was done and works great on a version of VDJ8.0 home use that my son in law is using for testing purposes.
He has it working great on his machine and software.
Here I am with the licensed and pro version and I can not even get it to open. It just says its incompatible
At the time I had an older version of 8.0 and it did not work and then I updated to a newer version than he had and it still does not work.
BUT we can get our old VST to work on both machines just the new one is an issue.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

发表时间 Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 1:20 am
monovisPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi, I made a plug-in to integrate with VDJ and add tracks to the automixer remotly from an App, but now I need to know which are all the songs added in the automixer in real time in order to show them in the App. Is there any command that return this information or some temp file that I can read to extract it?

Thanks in advance,

发表时间 Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 11:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)