快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ 5.0.7 Karaoke Plugin Failure [SOLVED]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Upon attempting to use the karaoke plugin, giving the error:
'This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'

Re-installation of 5.0.7 did not work, dxdiag.exe shows no missing files however d3dx9_33.dll is not in the directx file list.

System specs:
WinXP Home (5.1 Build 2600)
Toshiba Satellite A100
Intel Celeron M Processor 1.70GHz, 512 MB ram

Directx 9.0c (latest non-vista release).

Missing files appear to be in non-listed update to directx. Users with older directx 9.0c installs will need to update. I'm assuming the new files are for compatibility with vista....

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 12:21 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 2:38 am
And for the Vista users find the newest Direct X 10 if u recieve this error as I had to do it.

发表时间 Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 7:08 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
And for the Vista users find the newest Direct X 10 if u recieve this error as I had to do it.

Please can you post the link to Directx 10.

Just a matter of interest We are told by VDJ that the sofware is designed for Vista so why do we have to keep having to make adjustments and reinstall software which Vista already has? Its becoming Bloody pain in the butt

Thanks

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 7:09 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chriso710 wrote :
discobrian24 wrote :

Please can you post the link to Directx 10.

Just a matter of interest We are told by VDJ that the sofware is designed for Vista so why do we have to keep having to make adjustments and reinstall software which Vista already has? Its becoming Bloody pain in the butt

Thanks

You are not installing software that Vista already has. DirectX is not part of the standard O/S Updates. It is something you personally have to keep up to date. That is why you have to update DirectX from time to time with each release of the software.

New DirectX10 was just recently released for Vista and the last one for XP (DX9) was in Nov 2007

You can always stay upto date or find the download links by visiting http://www.mircosoft.com/directx

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 9:37 pm
I think Direct X should be part of the Windows automatic updates as it would make it easier.

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 5:27 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
discobrian24 wrote :
I think Direct X should be part of the Windows automatic updates as it would make it easier.

Just tell them lol

发表时间 Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 2:40 pm
Yeah that probably wouldnt go anywhere:) But it would be nice

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 12:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)