快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: DJC Mapper 4.1 + VDJ 4.1r2 - Not Working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ReTangoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,
I just upgraded to VDJ 4.1r2 and DJCel's great DJC mapper 4.1.
When I start VDH, the Mapper does not work, even when I see it in the Effects Pannel and can open the Interface.
If I disable "Hercules DJ Console" in Settings -> Remote Control, and Enable it again, the Mapper works, but VDJ slow downs terribly - it can take 2 mins to load a song that takes 10 secs, the frames in the waveform display jumps instead of moving smoothly, and the program even crashes...
What should I do? back to 4.0 and wait for 4.2?
Thanks,
ReTango

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 8:18 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
DJC mapper 4.1. Working for me ok in VDJ 4.1r2

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 4:37 am
DJFormat: Is it really modifying the buttons / sliders vs. the standard VDJ mapping? Do you have to tisable and re-enable Remote control to make it work? strange.... I cant make it work for me, no matter what I do...

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 5:46 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
CPU problem and auto mapper start solved with this audio setup:

发表时间 Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 3:47 pm
Thanks a lot cioce! I did what you say (selected 4.1 card, then disabled and re-enabled remote control for hercules), but I still have the cpu problem. a little bit less bad, but the program is still unstable in my laptop, no good for a live situation... thanks anyway! i hope they find a solution soon, so i can update to 4.1...

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 4:19 pm
Selected 4.1 card like my picture and restart VDJ.
The disabled and re-enabled remote control for hercules is not necessary with this audio setup, any restart VDJ reopen in automatic the mapper.

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 6:55 pm
yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! thanks a lot cioce, it finally worked!!!!! thanks again!!

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 3:35 am

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 9:10 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
done

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 5:18 pm
Thanks man ;)

发表时间 Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 9:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)