快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: a shortcut for adding a song to the playlist?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
How about a shortcut for adding a song to the playlist without having it load into one of the decks?
I suggest double-right-click.

发表时间 Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 4:38 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It already exists: browser_toplaylist()

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 2:55 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks! I'll have to try that!

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 3:19 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe you can give me a tip on how to find this hsortcut. I can't seem to find it. Don't see browser to playlist in hsortcut menu. Unless you mean drag from the browser to the playlist with the mouse. Thanks

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 6:40 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Look again, it's in the list of VDJ functions

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 7:46 pm
Okay I finally did find it. Within the program shortcuts. Clicked on add and found browser to playlist. However it says "Add selected song to playlist" clicking okay does not do anything. I don't seem to find out how to apply a key for this action. I tried clicking on "Change" but it won't take me to the browser to playlist part. Can you please advise further. Thanks

发表时间 Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 11:55 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
grrrr...
Just like any shortcut.
1. You define the action (and value if needed)
2. You press a key or send a midi message, this key will displayed on the add shortcut window.
3. press ok/apply

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 3:12 am
Aposis
Thank you. I was trying this but it was not working. I thought maybe I missed a step. But for some reason I reloaded everything today and it is working. Again many thanks, sorry about not explaining everything completely.

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 3:34 pm
How about adding a song currently playing in a specific deck (deck 1) to a playlist? Is there a shortcut that does that? Say you are listening through humdreds of tracks with automix, you hear a particular song play among the shuffled tracks and you will like to have the playing song added to a particular playlist (Gospel) with just the press of a hotkey. A script make this possible is mediamonkey 'Add currently playing song to playlist "..."' but I don't know about vdj.

发表时间 Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 7:54 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'm sure that exists now,
Just send focus to automix list and add to playlist.

发表时间 Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 10:00 am
If I understand what you mean by "send focus" then it means I will have to click on the song in the automix pane before pressing my hotkey. And am thinking, doing something in addition to hotkey doesn't really seem like a hotkey in action.

发表时间 Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 10:40 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No you can send focus to automix playlist with a script

I think its like this

browser "automix"

but I'm not 100% so check the wiki>v8script>verbs.

There's probably a few ways this can be done, read the verbs page you should be able to figure something out.

发表时间 Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 4:15 pm
Hmm, well I did check... in fact, I double checked and there was on luck. The only ones that come close to getting the job done is "playlist_add" and "virtualfolder_add". But with these, like you said or like I understood you say, you will have to send focus to the appropriate browser pane. In other words, you will have to select the song first, before you can have a hotkey send it to a preferred playlist or virtualfolder. No hotkey can really have a song currently playing on a particular deck, sent to a designated playlist. How interesting... thanks for the response btw.

发表时间 Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 9:56 pm
I appreciate it

发表时间 Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 9:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can try ..
search "`get_loaded_song 'filename'`" & repeat_start 'myrep' 500ms & browser_window 'songs' & browser_scroll 'top'  & playlist_add & repeat_stop 'myrep'

and have FileName checked in the Search Options.
Searching for the filename of the loaded song, will probably get the track at the top of the list, so 99% will add the correct song

PS. I have added a delay of 500ms in the above script (before adding to Automix), because it takes a few msecs for the DB to come up with results. This may further time if your HD "sleeps", so in this case the script wont do its job (unless you increase the interval)

Note. Topic is quite old, so need to say here that the above script only works for ver 8 ;)

发表时间 Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 12:22 am
Well I added "deck 1" before the "get_loaded_song 'filename" and it worked but I think I will go for the remain 1%. If you could get loaded song fullpath that would have nailed it but it seems you can't. Either way am thinking one shouldn't right a script for this in future versions.

发表时间 Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 9:08 am
Hmm, well I played with it a few times and it now getting a fullpath into the search field.

search "`deck 1 get_loaded_song 'filepath'``deck 1 get_loaded_song 'filename'`" & repeat_start 'myrep' 500ms & browser_window 'songs' & browser_scroll 'top' & playlist_add & repeat_stop 'myrep'`

Thanks for the help.

发表时间 Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 10:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)