快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Realizer.efex

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

You Find this efex in Yamaha Sound cards; Easy cd creator Spindoctor ; And for Winamp2 (realizer_wa_1.1.zip)

Please can You develop this for Automix. DJ Corpse This should be a challenge for you.

note:
Arboretum Realizer Improves MP3 Sound Quality

MP3 files just don't sound as good as the original CD-quality recordings. Moreover, people are often listening on inexpensive, low-quality speakers. Arboretum decided to use studio magic -- DSP technology originally designed for recording engineers -- to address these problems and improve the Internet listening experience.

How it Works
Unlike conventional equalizers and bass/treble controls, Realizer actually adds missing frequencies and synthesizes new harmonics to recreate the sizzling realism of the original recording.

Arboretum Realizer combines proprietary Bass Maximizer, Harmonic Exciter and Stereo Enhancement algorithms - the same processes found in Arboretum's professional Hyperprism products - in a simple-to-use interface designed for personal music enjoyment. Realizer is completely user-configurable and includes a number of factory settings designed to bring the most out of each musical style.

Please I need this.

发表时间 Mon 14 Oct 02 @ 12:46 am
There are many good plugins for minamp can we have similar ones for automix ???

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 02 @ 6:23 am
when did this program turn into automix??? look at top of page! its ATOMIX!!

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 02 @ 7:27 pm
I'm looking into this. However, it's probably one of the hardest effects to code, so it's not going to be finished in a short timeframe.

Should someone have source code of such algorithms, don't hesitate to send it to me.
dj.corpse@xn3ct.be

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Sun 03 Nov 02 @ 7:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)