快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: all quiet!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

its been quiet on the plugins now for months are there any being made?? corpse? ikke?

发表时间 Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 12:21 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I cant work @ the moment. I have no compiler/IDE running!!! ;) I got Visual Studio.Net for my birthday (!!!!!), but didn't install it yet. Once it'll be, development will continue, I hope smoother than before LOL

Greetz, Ikke

发表时间 Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 7:14 pm
e

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 1:21 pm
(nt = no text)

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 1:43 pm
*holding thumbs and getting my hopes up*
Sounds good Ikke, hope you have some cool ideas for new plugins :)

One thing I'd like to see was mentioned in the General discussion recently as "flipping doubles"... 1/2 a beat delayed repeat of the track that can be faded in/out with an "effect volume"/wetmix-slider.. although the delay on that slider-effect has to be kept to an absolute minimum so you can really flip it back and forth... maybe a plugin-controlled(=timed) fader-slided would be better.
This would be much more convenient than manually offsetting the same track on both decks..

A possibly hard to code addition to this would be to add an option for the repeated copy to be pitch up/down by 64% sorta when you play the same track in both decks with the pitch set to +32% and -32% without timestretch enabled (it really is a cool effect for stuff like Brooklyns Bounce's "Loud and proud" :) so that you would have three radiobutton below the wetmix-slider: Echo pitch: ( )-64% (o)Normal ( )+64%

But that's probably a bit too advanced? A "flip double"-echoeffect would be very cool in any form :)

发表时间 Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 8:39 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I dont really uinderstand what you're saying, sorry...

About the +-64% pitch: pretty difficult to achieve this in realtime and without too much loss of soundquality, I think :(

Greetz, Ikke

PS I already have two idea I'll work out first. Others are welcome too of course!!!

发表时间 Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 7:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)