快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: I'm back

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there fellow Atomix users,

just thought I would drop a short message to say that I should become a bit more active again in Plugin Land.

A first new effect has just been uploaded to the site, so I would be glad to receive your comments and suggestions once it has been reviewed and put on line.

Coming up next, an improved version of what I've just uploaded, and a scratch effect (automatically performing a scratch routine with a sampled section of a song).
And if I finally get my pitch shifter to work properly, it should be published shortly too.

And regarding the people which have mailed me for source codes, please be patient. On my new website (I hope to finish it by the end of July) I will include a section with the source code of all the effects that I have published so far.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 02 @ 10:23 pm
And I forgot to mention that the spinback effect is about ready as well (as requested by many of you).

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 02 @ 10:24 pm
alholioHome userMember since 2001
YIPPEE!!!!!! Spinback and decent scratching are two of the most used turntable tricks that were lacking from Atomix...

Sooooo many vinyl addicts start whinging as soon as you can't do backspins or decent scratching, something which they themselves would only use once or twice a set... if that!!

Great work Corpse, keep it up!!

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 02 @ 10:49 pm
awesome.. so good to hear you're back makin' effects again dude. can't wait to see/hear 'em

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 12:24 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
PLEASE tell me your working on a adjustable multi-tap delay! :)

And welcome back!

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 10:46 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Welcome back, look forward to those new effects !

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 3:07 pm
Bug with the new effect "beat repeat" !
It's became when i use it with another effect like flanger !
Try it !

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 8:39 pm
Are you referring to the distortion which appears when combining both effects ?

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 10:19 pm
Yes, sometimes an Echo + distort

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 10:34 pm
i luv u corpse !!

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 10:35 pm
mcs-itPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome back DJ Corpse ;)
Claudio

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 10:49 pm
THE man is back!
Hope it's not as a result to some unfortunate development on the social side of life though... U've still got your girl, right? :o)

发表时间 Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:01 pm
Congratulations for your Web site Dj Coorpose.
Sigue Adelante

发表时间 Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 8:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)