快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Tommy2tall or Phatty ....... ??!?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have done a few more mods on my the classic.

I can't seem to get the buttons aligned properly. I am not good at locating co-ordinates. I was just wondering if you can just quickly modify it so that the all the main buttons are working okay (play/pause, cue, stop and magic). So if you can check it out .. that'd be great !!

http://www.freewebz.com/dap/JN Classic - 2nd Trip Edition.zip

Thanks so much guys !!

P.S - Also ... is there a button you can add to reset all the EQ xfaders ?

P.P.S - I just added small beatapps. When I put them in they were not working ... I spent so much time trying to figure out why they won't work. It turned out that the song I was testing it out with was an accapella ?!?!?!?!?! LOL !!!!!!!

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 9:03 pm
i'll take a look

phatty720

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 9:33 pm
alright dude, i fixed the main buttons. not "perfect" but close enuff. it's about 98% better. give me your email and i'll email the xml file.

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 12:46 am
dap@idirect.ca

Thanks so much buddy ?!!

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 2:19 am
I hope you guys got it working properly.. I've been kinda busy boozing my brain to pieces and trying to get some work done on my skin...

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 9:18 am
Hehe.. about those PS's.. I've done it too.. you really should listen to your test-songs but I tend to kill all three EQ-bands for both tracks as I usually have Winamp running when testing the skins.. checking the beattaps to Enigma III is not a good idea :)

The EQ-crossfaders can be reset by the reset EQ 1/2-buttons under certain circumstances explained by Grimm (Mr. Empirical-Research :o) ..I'll see if I can find that post.
They don't have a button of their own but it had some logic in it: I think it was linked so that if EQ 1 or 2 is reset with one of the sliders below normal setting the EQ-crossfader would be reset as well to compensate for the volume-change it would mean to reset the EQ.

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 9:31 am

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 9:37 am
i started on the xml file bro, but it still is gonna take about a week. i did everything that's not channel 1 or channel 2 and resized the bitmap file to 800x600. so far so good.

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 10:11 pm
(nt = no text)

发表时间 Tue 07 May 02 @ 5:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)