快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Two buttons, same function.. both high-lighted?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was just wondering..

I have this huge set of buttons for pitch, beat and gain-synching in my upcoming skin (schematics are finally done.. just minutes ago) and I was kinda thinking about adding an extra pitch-sync-button next to the pitch-slider or rather next to the pitch reset as the pitchcontrols are a bit far from the synchbuttons..
BUT I don't want that extra one to highlight the big one when I press since it would look stupid if one big button waaay overe there lit up when I pushed a small little button over by the pitchslider..

Is there any way to have them just highlight themselves but not light up their twin?

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 02 @ 12:13 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Each button element needs its own element. Even if you have 2 buttons with the same functions, you can have each button react differently to mouse clicks and other actions.

However, seeing as how each button would be a seperate entity, I'm not sure theres a way to highlight both buttons when the mouse is over the graphic. There may be a way though.

My first (and only) thought would be taken out by the webpage, but try useing a "over x="#" y="#"" for both elements, and describe the over (highlighted) graphics for both buttons. I'm not sure if thats valid for the xml engine in Atomix, but if it doesn't work, Atomix will refuse to run, or wont load that skin.

Grimm

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 02 @ 2:05 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Whoops... I mis-read your question. ;)

Yes, since each button is its own element, they can react different and seperately from each other.

Grimm
Mr. Experiment :)

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 02 @ 2:08 am
What can I say.. U the man! :o)

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 02 @ 11:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)