快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Janosch .... be ready, I'm coming

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Helloz guyz'n'girlz

Today is the day I start skinning Atomix ... Be ready to review my skins. I want to release at least as many skin as Janosch ... :) I might be starting posting skins like Wenesday or maybe before, depends on my girlfriend preventing from touching my computer.

I hope I'll stand the comparaison for quality.

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 2:18 pm
AwaxHome userMember since 2002
Oh, by the way, my name is Awax ;-) forgot to login before posting.

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 2:21 pm
ok let's go.
But please tell us wich skins you have make so i can save time to make doubles.

greetz,
Janosch

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 3:28 pm
AwaxHome userMember since 2002
Actually, I am not doing skins inspired by real CD player like you do but something more like 100% "out-of-my-brain" ones.

So, feel free to do any piece of appliance you want, I won't fight you on this ground (or maybe not ;-))

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 7:15 pm
Showdown: Janosch vs. Awax ... 100% down and dirty !!!!!!!!!

I like the idea of making skins not based on actual hardware. Its more creative that way.

Now Corpse needs some competition !!!

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 8:23 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The actual hardware based skins are strikingly perfect. However, in the effort to perserve the original feel of the hardware piece being imitated, there is always going to be a lot of wasted space. Look at the latest one... AMDJ pro400. WOW, what a piece of work. I actually have one of these units, and this skin is practically an exact duplicate. The only problem is that so much of the workable space is used up that the music library browsing windows are left smaller and smaller. It's kind of a trade off. Each of us has to decide if it's worth it.

Great job skinners!!!

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 9:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)