快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: posting skins ... how long to review?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i have a question about posting skins (well obviously from the title). i posted a modded version of the tascam skin (1024 x 768) on saturday. i was just wondering how long it takes for them to review it, and also, how to know if they decided not to publish it? i'm also almost done with the 800 x 600 version of the tascam skin. just have half of the 2nd channel to do in the xml file.. and fix something in the browser window then it's done.

oh yeah, janosch, if you ever want some 800 x 600 versions of your 1024 x 768 skins made let me know. i should be able to do about 1 a week... maybe a little faster, (would be faster if not for school).

phatty720

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 7:30 am
Same Here ... I modified the JN classic on Friday night ... but has not been posted yet.

Phatty - You think you could make a 800x600 version of the JN silver ?

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 7:55 am
yeah i've noticed other posts too of people submitting skins and either not getting posted or taking a long time for it.

yeah i could do the 800 x 600 jn silver. give me one more day or so for the tascam. jn should be done by next weekend, i won't make any mods to it like i did to tascam, that's why this one is takin' me longer. but yeah i'll do the jn silver.

phatty720

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 8:06 am
I was starting to wonder the same thing as I know Grimm posted a skin with some pretty interesting features some time before the weekend and it still hasn't been published... but the American-skin popped up during the weekend so obviously someone has been reviewing skins since then.

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 9:06 am
Brian CHome userMember since 2001
I posted Darkfun Basic on Thursday at 9am GMT. It appeared sometime overnight as it was available when I checked on Friday at 9am GMT. Less than 24 hrs.

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 5:24 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Mine was posted at almost midnight Saturday, the 13th, eastern standard time. I think for the Atomix team that would mean it is close to Sunday afternoon, the 14th.

Grimm

发表时间 Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 12:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)