快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: JN- Silver v2.1

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've just submitted my newest skin called JN-Silver... It makes Atomix look expensive and professional... :)

Tell me what you like?

thanks

- Jim

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 7:00 am
This skin is slick!! Definately a professional look and feel to it. Only thing the red text on the black background can be a bit tough to read. I wonder if the text color could be changed to the silvery color of the skin area, or just a bit lighter even? It might be a lot easier to read. The kill bottons are awesome, and the EQ reset is sweet!
Thanks for the hard work JN.

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 12:16 pm
Thanks... I'm going to do some changes...

Things I'm going to change until next upload:
- Brighter text in info windows (both active and inactive)
- make some text a bit bigger (Especially loop and effect indicators)
- make indicator lights by the buttons.
- make the rest of the metal panel a bit darker (- less of a contrast)

- some other touch-ups...

Thanks for your input.

Any other suggestions... Post them here or in the betaforum at this location and I'll check it regularly.

cheers..

- Jim

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 5:56 pm
And yes.... also let me know if you disagree with anything that is going to be changed...

Thanks again!

- Jim

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 5:58 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't know if the silver needs to be darker or not. The skin looks great just the way it is. (kind of a metalic feel to it) Definately something to make the text more visible, The red on black is tough to see, especially where it's smaller. I was thinking that the effects and loop buttons needed to change a bit when activated, but I looked closely at the center black window and see that it tells you which effect or loop is activated. Maybe just make that a tad bigger. These are just little things Jim, even unchanged, this skin is likely to unseat your classic skin as the one I use. It'll depend how my eyes feel after an hour or so using it in a dark bar. Meanwhile, if you'd drop a hint as to how I can re-color the red text, to something closer to white, or perhaps yellow or cream, or even a lighter shade of orange.

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 8:26 pm
Changing the text-color is easy... just edit the xml-file

I've used color "#9A0000" many places... But you can easily change those to "red", "yellow", "white", and so on.

color="#9A0000" = color="red" is what I'm going to do...

(I keep forgetting that some skins that look good on my screen... may not on other screen types. )

- Jim

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 8:55 pm
Please send me Atomixmp3 2.1 beta version!
I have only 2.0.
My mail is ---@---.---

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 11:34 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you have to wait until it's released. Then you download it.

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 12:40 am
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
Love this skin! Mixes sound fantastic now with eq fader, and layout is very simple to use. I agree that the text in red could change in colour, but also I was wondering how to change the colour of the rhythm window as the red and green are a bit difficult for those of us who may be colourblind. The yellow and blue used in some other skins may be a good addition to help this....

how would I go about creating shortcuts to slide the eq faders across by keyboard?

thanks for the excellent skin - keep up the great work =))

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 12:42 pm
TimaleHome userMember since 2003
This skin is great but I think that it lacks the buttons "cue" !

Very beautiful work JN

@+

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 5:03 pm
to Topcreation... have you downloaded 2nd edition... It has 5 cues

- Jim

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 11:54 pm
TimaleHome userMember since 2003
Ok man !

I have just downloaded it !

This is really the better !

@+ ;-)

Bernard