快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Please help, i'm DJ from LATVIA !!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

People please help me find skins for atomix version 1.12, or whwre i can download atomixmp3 v2.0 cracked version !!!!
Please help me made my DH career, atomix is only soft , that i like so much. plzzzzzzzz help me :((((((((

My e-mail : *******

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 3:31 am
RiscHome userMember since 2003
If you like it so much, Simple answer BUY IT !!
We do not allow illegal discussions in our forums.

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 11:33 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sir
skins for atomix v1.2 there is no more available on this site. Even if someone write a crack for version 2 many fearures will not be available. No cue of next song, no automix, no save playlist, no save history, no updates, no, no, no... So, if you realy like atomixmp3 just buy it. This program worth your money. I say that because i was in cracked version of 1.2 and when i buy the full version i see the best program for djs.

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 12:57 pm
Good Luck trying to find a Cracked version of 2.0!!!!!!!!

It is virtually impossible to crack 2.0 because the code in the 2.0 demo does not contain the code for the extra features in the full version. (Correct me if i am wrong)

$59 US is not asking much....Compare that price to 2 profeesional CD Players and a pretty good Mixer.

I used the 1.12 demo for a year...and eventually purchased the 2.0 Full version.

Cheers.
DJ DVP

发表时间 Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 2:20 am
donatasHome userMember since 2001
Yeah 2.0 not aviable on net.........yet ;) Coz 1.2 Full versian are aviable...so you must buy it (only 60$)

发表时间 Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 10:35 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
It's false, the 1.12 is no more available. If you download the demo you'll get the 2.0 demo.

发表时间 Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 12:58 pm
lmao all you have to do is go on kazaa and get 2.0 off somebody elses computer and you'll get the full installation package ahahahahahahahahahahahah... you shouldnt have to pay for no programs.... i've been using the full version of 2.0 and theres been no flaws and i aint payed shit....

发表时间 Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 4:57 pm
These guys work their asses off to make this program, they arent doing it to make a killing, 60 dollars is nothing. If they dont get some compensation, why should they make a better program in the future. You sir are an ass!

发表时间 Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 2:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)