快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Make a "pro dj" version for us who use external mixers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im a huge fan of automix. The visual display and ability to quickly load up mp3 files really makes dj'ing alot more fun for me. I can come up with lots of cool mixes since i dont have to spend time beatmatching etc. Not that i cant do it, and of course even with atomix i still tweak it a bit, but i can now load songs for just a minute, then quickly do something else, really keeps the music moving all the time

anyways though reason for my post is due to alot of the "wish items" people are wanting. Im worried about these items making the program alot more cluttered for me.

let me explain... I use a 8 output soundcard (using only 2 stereo pairs) into a external dj mixer. Pioneer djm600. THis gives me built in fx and eq with total kills for each band. Basically im just using atomix as a means to play 2 mp3 files at a time and also as a visual reference of how the tracks are synced.

now most all of your ideas for built in eq's etc are great, but i think there should be a version thats really streamlined for use with external mixers, dont even add a xfader. Just 2 decks, pitch and volume sliders and the visual display. Thats all we need.

make another version with lots of fx and stuff for those who just mix using 1 soundcard etc.

Lastly i just want to mention a few things id like to see fixed/added

1. make it possible to adjust the pitch in .1 steps instead of .2, id just like to have that last little bit of accuracy

2. make the bmp a bit more accurate although its pretty good as is

3. LOOP PLAY !!!!!! this really needs to be added

4. Turntable windown pitch slowdown, to slowly go for full to minus 100% pitch, i think its easy to add this feature, just expand the pitch range

So thats what i want added, basically i want to be able to do everything i could with a turntable and then add a loop feature.

ill be intrested to hear what everything has to say about this

jeff mills
Liquid Sound Distortion
united states

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 01 @ 7:46 am
i forgot one last thing, make an improved file system that lets you switch between folders easier. Id like to be able to have a few folder tabs with differetn songs and be able to bring them up quick and easy

Ive actually designed a few interfaces for various software and would gladly help with some groundwork and layout if anyone is intrested.

Remember to everyone thats reading this forum. This software is still basically brand new and still small enough to where all of our input is actually being considered. When native instruments made tractor, they didnt get the input of actual users, it was just a few designers vision of what would work. Well all of us as the actual users have the ability to shape this product into our dream software so lets keep some CONSTRUCTIVE discussions going as this software progresses

jeff mills
Liquid Sound Distortion
lqdsnddist@hotmail.com

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 01 @ 7:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)