快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: PLZ...improve the sound quality in the next version!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PLz..Plz...Plz...
The very-very buggy thing in your software is the sound quality. Improve this, change out this crappy Xaudio.dll sound engine!!!
SdeM

发表时间 Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 12:15 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
posting just once is certainly plenty. 3 times that I've seen so far is certainly too many. Personally, I haven't really noticed any sound quality issues. Could you elaborate?

发表时间 Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 2:11 pm
Hmm, the sound quality was just decent in 2.0, but in 2.1 the sound quality is pretty good. Most likely, the bad sound quality is coming from: 1) your speakers are perhaps blown, or messed up (try checking their connections) 2) Automixmp3 did not properly install on your computer, reinstall it and try again. 3) Your soundcard may be screwed up (make sure it is installed properly and isn't missing any drivers)

Hope I Could Be Of Assistence:)

-MixMasterMatt

发表时间 Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 7:58 pm
the sound quality is excellent, i can hear difference when i turn equalizer sound on and off but it the difference is very very very very small... In equalizer off mode, the sound just seems a little bit more 3d/stereo(?)... But i have absolutely no complaints

发表时间 Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 9:31 pm
The problems are probably crappy mp3s you DOWNLOAD !!!! most mp3s you download off the peer to peer networks ARE NOT Cd quality and most of them are poorly encoded.

This is what I have done .... Run atomix through the first channel on my mixer with the atomix EQ all at the reset position. Then run winamp through the second channel. Same thing .. all EQ's set a 0 dB. I Played the same file in sync with eachother and crossfaded between the two.

The result: NO DIFFERENCE in quality whatsover !

Now i know that the xaudio codec is rumoured to be not the greatest. I wonder if switching over to lame would improve anything ?

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 6:20 am
I don't understand, the sound quality is all right with the new version.

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 10:31 am
People can never be happy ... !

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 3:36 pm
Some can.. I am for example and it's not due to some mysterious scandinavian brewery-product.. I'm just happy PERIOD :o)

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 3:39 pm
I'm happy!!

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 3:50 pm
it is perfect in atomixmp3, but unlike some of you guys think, there is a difference with winamp, but it is very very very very small (0,000000001%???) and if u use an external mixer, there is no difference because equalizer sound is turned off (if equalizer sound is turned of the sound is optimal)

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 4:14 pm
manuelHome userMember since 2002
lol tommy, more like the overlytaxed swedish brewery ;)

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 4:44 pm
I do hear a difference between winamp and atomix

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 5:32 pm
if you hear a difference, either the atomix eq isn't flat, or the wi9namp eq isn't flat, or you have something changed in the sound configuration that is making the difference.

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 5:56 pm
or, you are still using 2.0

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 5:57 pm
@anon : What ouput-plugin are you using in Winamp and have you tried disabling/turning off the EQ-function both in Atomix and Winamp when you do theses tests?

@manuel : I hear that, brother! It's like living in medieval Nottingham but without any fairytale-characters in tights that give you your money back... I bet half of the money you pay for a domestic beer here is taxes.. :oP

发表时间 Wed 05 Jun 02 @ 9:58 am
well i bought BPM-Studio 4 (about 400 EUR) and Atomixmp3.
There is no, i say it again, there is no sound quality difference between both programs.
So i sold BPM-Studio for about 2 month agoo and now only use Atomixmp3 as the only Mix-Software because it is the easyest to use.
You can't get a better Software.
You should use atomixmp3 version 2.1 for the best sound quality. But that is not the problem if you bought the software and don't use a cracked version. If you bought it you can easy update to the newest version.

greetz,
Janosch

发表时间 Wed 05 Jun 02 @ 7:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)