快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Please help, going through withdrawls, Atomixmp3 not visible

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When I run atomixmp3.exe it shows the emblem and looks like it's going to run, but when it dissapeares that's exactly what it does. I can't see atomix, all I see is my desktop. I can see atomix in my firewall as running and if I hit ctrl, alt, delete it shows up in there. What can I do differently.
P.S. I have already unloaded and loaded it again and it didn't work. thnks J

发表时间 Mon 20 May 02 @ 10:11 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Do you have the trial or the full version ?

发表时间 Mon 20 May 02 @ 10:23 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
This sounds like you are using a beta version.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Mon 20 May 02 @ 11:11 pm
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You say you see it running in your firewall. If your using zone alarm, have you given it permission in the program (zone alarm) to access the net? If you have the charts option, (in atomix) turned on, (think it is by defalt), atomix will try to access the net, this will keep program from running, by not letting it connect to the net (or at least saying it is ok in zone alarm). I am not a wiz at stuff but have seen this problem on my computer with several programs.

发表时间 Mon 20 May 02 @ 11:50 pm
Thats a very good idea CHarman. If you are using a firewall it may be denying access to the net and causing Atomix to shut down. Another virus software that does this is Anti virus expert profesional.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 12:26 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
the same thing with me i dont have a firewall,used to work fine and i only see the logo then it disapears still shows in the registery but just aint working!

NaDeR

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 2:05 am
SAME PROB HERE

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 8:34 am
i used to have thisproblem for a week straight. i have it no more, but here's what i did in the meantime. try setting your resolution really high. you should then see atomix. i guess what was happening with mine was that it would load atomix outside of the screen coordinates for the resolution i had on (800x600).

if by doing this you can then see atomix, reset the resolution to 800x600 and it should be fine. i'm not sure why this happens, or if this is even the best way for a quick fix. but it worked for me.

dave

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 11:46 am
Yes thats a very good idea too. Maybe the skin you are trying to use is 1024x768 and when your screen and pc try to make the adjustment Atomix stops. Try setting your resolution to 1024x768.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 3:30 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok here the official answer :
simply see the ranks of these personns. They are all newbie or anonymous! (= they have not purchased the full version)

If re-installing the software is not fixing your problem simply mail us at service@atomixmp3.com with your serial number (this problem will not appear in the demo version)

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 4:25 pm
*sarcastic snarl* maybe the disappearing application might not appear in the demo but the internetconnections sure does, even when charts is enabled.. if you don't believe me I can open up my firewall and send you the logfile...

I might be paranoid but I seriously DISLIKE software that connects to the internet from my own PC without clearly stating why.. can you say "spyware"???

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 4:39 pm
umm.. OK.. i meant that the PROBLEM with disappearing applicationwindows might not appear.. and with charts DISabled...
Gonna get some coffee now.. tired.. need sleep...

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 4:41 pm
it's not necessarily because they are using the cracked version or trying to hack it. it might honestly be the same problem i had. it only happened in XP too. my screen adjusts for the different resolutions automatically and i think that's where the problem lied.

dave

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 8:32 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's pretty obvious to me that this must be a problem with a cracked or hacked version. Uninstall the offending cracked version, and either download the demo, or cough up the 60 bucks and enjoy trouble free opperation of Atomixmp3 like the rest of us.

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 9:56 pm
roryHome userMember since 2001
but even if you disable the charts atomixmp3 still trys to access a connection because its looks for un update to the version you are currently using...

发表时间 Wed 22 May 02 @ 10:13 am
BTW Yan-X some people have different accounts......SO they might be owners of the full version but they are posting with another account! DUH!!!

发表时间 Wed 22 May 02 @ 10:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)