快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Here it is people!!! The Music Library!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

well well well, heres the link for the site i have created.

http://www.geocities.com/djdawsonuk_stateoftrance

it may be a bit long-winded i know but add it to your faves, and it'll make life easy ;)

ikke... do u have msn messenger? gimme some insights into what using ASP will do? it sounds somewhat interesting! ;D

i hope to see a flood of emails with bangin tunes in! lol

cheers,
dj dawson uk ;)

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 10:22 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
lol somebody payed attention to my post! lol

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 10:25 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Messenger doesnt works :( already for 6 months :(... but your database system would become loads easier. Mail me at dj_ikke@hotmail.com It should also be usefull to make a little program to analyse m3u files, and add the information in it automatically to a DB, which is connected to the site. Which DB do you use?

Greetz, ikke

PS I hope you understand what I mean. If not, just ask ;)

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 10:40 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Good job ! Nice to see people intrested in doing things to help each other out. I don't have time to add some tracks right now cause I am on my way to a gig, but when I have a sec I will be sure to add some of my fav's.

Once again Godd Job !

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Fri 10 May 02 @ 1:02 am
cool site dude. nice and easy layout. but there's nothin' there! i clicked on each link and no songs came up. how about a jungle,dnb,or breakz section? maybe some old skool hip hop? just some ideas

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Fri 10 May 02 @ 6:54 am
yeah i kno, im just waitin for them to come in and they will start appearin. I am also learning asp scripting to automate the site. i've also uploaded the web to anutha space, ill let ya's know when its up and running.

i may add the extra sections when its automated, as it will take much less time to update

thanks for the inpsiration

dj dawson uk ;)

发表时间 Fri 10 May 02 @ 11:14 pm
I like the layout, and if I ever manage to mix up some Techno, House or Trance I'll be sure to up it to you (my mainstream is Old-School, Hip-Hop and R&B). Nice work and a good effort, I hope the E-mails come rollin' in for you!

V

发表时间 Sat 11 May 02 @ 11:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)