快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: egosys wamibox, 4 output pcmcia laptop soundcard ONLY $200

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

the wamibox is an external soundcard that gives you 4 analog rca output jacks. It is self powered via the pcmcia cable. Its a great way to get professional audio quality in a portable setup. Excellent for using an external mixer since you can have two stereo pairs

thats not all. the unit also has digital and optical ins and outs, plus a pair of analog input jacks. further it has midi in and out. ALong with AISO, direct x, wdm, ewdm and mme drivers, it really can make your laptop a full portalbe recording studio

unit is like new, all boxes, cables, manuals etc included

only $200 us funds.

please reply to infader1@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like to purchase. Also feel free to use this forum if you have any questions about multiout laptop sound cards. Ive tried all of them and belive the wamibox to be the best thing going

发表时间 Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 12:04 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Why are you selling it then ?

发表时间 Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 5:18 pm
selling it due to the fact i have two of them. I had a dell inspiron 8000 and 8100, wamibox for both, i got rid of the older 8000

发表时间 Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 7:24 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Does it work well with Atomix?

...well, my Extigy is enough for me anyways. :D

发表时间 Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 9:20 pm
works great with atomix. gives you two stereo pairs which is awesome for an external mixer. Ive heard of alot of people just using one stereo output and then splitter cables, but then your mixing in mono instead of stereo.

also if you want to do any music production, ala softsynths and harddisk recording, the midi in and out on the wamibox is great. I just hook up an external keyboard and ive got my whole studio that i can take anywhere.

发表时间 Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 10:39 pm
alholioHome userMember since 2001
What other multi output USB/PCMCIA sound cards are there, I'm looking at buying one in the next month or two and want to suss out the options.

Thanks,
Al

发表时间 Thu 04 Apr 02 @ 11:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)