快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Seriousely, i really need help with the sound...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

if you guys know how to solve this problem please help me, i am trying to make a cd , and i am not getting the same sound through atomixmp3, why is winamp playing louder??
i have tried all the options on the sound configuration, and it didn't help, i even had to reinstall my frekin sound card with all the drivers, i am using WIn XP, i wanna get the same volume from atomixmp3, if you guys know how to do that for sure please help me, i know this has been discussed before, and i don't wanna hear all that crappy responces like get another sound card or some or ignorance, i need answer, i have paid for this software, and i wanna get what i have paid for....

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 3:33 am
Get your latest sound drivers or use an earlier OS

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 5:10 am
i already have the latest drivers...

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 5:33 am
Are you sure your mp3's all have the same level ...?

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 10:48 am
yep, i am pretty much positive, i have checked with lot of mp3s and the same case, even windows media player is playing it better, can't beleive this

发表时间 Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 2:24 pm
"get an earlier OS?" :( Bad advice, XP is fine, what sound card are you using? I believe that the sound quality of Atomix is just not there yet, you will get that from almost anyone

发表时间 Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 6:05 pm
Well Guys believe me or not My Atomix sounds lot better than them software U mentioned.
The problem isn't the software it's in yar hardware. Chance are those cheap sound cards U guys hammered in there sucks. See the difference?
Winamp doesn't even come close to my Atomix I tell ya. I had to turn both of them on (Winamp and Media Player) to compare just now and they don't come close.
I have SB Audigy Platinum for my Primary and MAYA44 for my head phone, Windows XP O.S. 640 MB of RAM and 1.3 GHZ of speed.
For me, I let my hard drive mix instead of. In that case I'll compromise sound effects for sound, giving the sound processor faster time to do the job than making yar MP3s jump all over the place like bad vinyl from Biloxi Mississippi Sunny-side-Up Flea Market.

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 02 @ 5:54 am
Did you know you can change the driver in winamp and there's lot of settings for it too? Also you sure you don't have any plugins or EQ enabled in winamp? If atomixmp3 sounds better in your computer and other programs don't, this clearly means that atomixmp3 has fucked code which alters the sound (like playing vinyl with some special needle/cartridge, making it sound 'good' when it actually sounds wrong).

发表时间 Sat 11 May 02 @ 2:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)