快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Gig Report: Please Read...My first gig with Atomix.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well, Atomix is the shit. I DJ'd my first live gig in front of about 175 people at a going-away party I threw for my two buddies. I used Atomix in conjunction with a Yamaha DJX-IIB Midi Console, and I pretty big PA System. Atomix stood the test of a Marathon 6PM-2AM set. Never once did it crash, freeze, or even hiccup, and I was usually running two plugins at a time besides. People were amazed, and I had so many people come up and ask for requests, and I could bust it out next song so easy. I also got two offers to do more parties. So, I'd like to thank the Atomix team for making such a stable, functional program, and for making me look like A DJ god!

The Goner!

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 01 @ 8:55 am
Cool Man, what Plugins did you use and what did you use them for. I am about to do my first live gig next week end.

Sweet.

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 01 @ 2:37 pm
I used DFX for ambiance, dynamics, and surround, and Ohm Force's Frohmage for resonant filters. Good luck!

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 01 @ 12:47 am
Sorry Mate, where did you get those plugins from? I search for them under Winamp but came up with no results.

Thanks for your help man, I'm all set up and ready to go, I'm just looking for any xtra's now which can help.

Sweet!

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 01 @ 3:28 pm
(nt = no text)

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 01 @ 3:28 pm
Ok, me again, I found the DFX plug in but I'm not sure how you would use it while playing live. does it run in the backround while you are playing atomix and how do you set it up so that it is linked to Atomix? Do you have to first download Winamp before the plugin? Sorry for been such a pain in the ASS bud. I still cant find "Ohm Force's Frohmage"

Hey, thanks alot again.

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 01 @ 3:46 pm
Go to the options, select "plugins"...

Damocles

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 01 @ 4:17 pm
I got Frohmage from www.ohmforce.com. DFX I found on Winamp's site. Both are activated from the Plugins menu in Atomix.

Peace,
The Goner

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 01 @ 2:46 am
Hi there, thanks for all your time on this. I found and loaded up DFX and it works well expecpt for on problem. If I activate both Decks it becomes very slow and does not enable me too minmise DFX. Any Idea why? It works great if only one Deck is activated!

Thanks!

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 01 @ 1:14 pm
Had the same problem....settled for running only one instance at a time....no one really seemed to notice. Maybe more RAM or a faster CPU might help, but probably not worth it just to run DFX ;)

The Goner

发表时间 Wed 15 Aug 01 @ 8:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)