快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: UK Atomix meisters - fancy a Night out Clubbing?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ R!SC and myself are arranging to go to Gods Kitchen on Friday 25th May to see Tiesto & friends.

I just thought - why don't we make this a general offer to any other atomix users in the UK (or anywhere if you are rich enough to fly in).

We could all meet up for a right old chinwag and take the roof off big style. Any interested parties please let us know.

DJ DaveOcean

发表时间 Sun 13 May 01 @ 5:29 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
What a good idea! but... i 'm in france!!!
but maybe can we do this too in FRANCE ????????

Good luck and that the power of the vibes will be with you young Skydave_ocean.....

发表时间 Sun 13 May 01 @ 9:00 pm
Would love to go...but very bad date.

That is the weekend Homelands is on...

www.homelands.co.uk

Tiesto, ferry, pvd, timo, lashes, kelly, ornadel, fergie, jules and about 50 others DJs over 17 hours long!!! Bloody madness, if you go anywhere that weekend come here. Me and about 4 mates going, they still have tickets left!

Flex

发表时间 Mon 14 May 01 @ 3:13 pm
Hmmmm - very tempting Flex, thanx for the offer, but R!SC is set on Gods.

Keep in touch and let us know what you have planned in the near future - maybe next time.

Also keep an eye out for news of our new site where you can post/link your mixes to - and maybe we will organise you the chance to DJ at a top club to help promote atomix!!!

发表时间 Mon 14 May 01 @ 8:50 pm
Davey - Give me more notice, and I'll fly in from Cali. But I need some warning!

发表时间 Wed 16 May 01 @ 7:21 pm
get atomixmp3 for FREE just email me for details at :

************@hotmail.com

发表时间 Thu 17 May 01 @ 6:14 pm
OK, well.....homelands is gonna fu*king rock...if anyones going please leave me a msg here and maybe we can meet up.

The uk has a few other BIG festivals planned for 2001, here is some of them

Gatecrasher Global Summer Sound System

Sat 16th June 2001 - http://www.gatecrasher.co.uk/connected/events/summer/

-

Godskitchen Global Gathering

Sat 28th July - http://www.godskitchen.co.uk/start.html

-

Ministry of Sound Knebworth

Sat 11th August

-

Creamfields 2001

Sat 25th August - http://test5.hotchilli.net/events/event.asp?cont_id=3

All these are MASSIVE events with about 50djs, at least 8 arenas and over 50,000 people attending...

If you need any info please leave me a msg....im going to all of them =O)

Flex

发表时间 Thu 17 May 01 @ 10:05 pm
hello, Im a long fan of Atomixmp3, and have been mixing trance/techno Cd's for my friends-they love it love it.!!!
But my question is, how is it possible to use atomixmp3 in a club? whats are the hookups or requirements? Or performing in a public concert with a mixer, how do you do this? i would like to use atomix at a party but how is that possible?? please help me.. ..... thanks for you time ATOMIXMP3 buddy Dj's...........or e-mail me at Shyb0yblue@aol.com , thats Zero not an "O" ... thanks.....

发表时间 Fri 18 May 01 @ 1:48 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That´s very simple:

You need
-the full version
-a 3D soundcard, or
-two soundcards
-cinch cables
-a mixer
-a computer you can carry easily, and
-the power and fantasy to make the people dance!

You plug the mixer with the cinch cables to your soundcards outputs. You can see a picture of the cable you need at http://home.t-online.de/home/marcus.mattheis/cable.gif. The front is plugged to the left, the rear to the right channel of the mixer (could be changed with SB Live). Then you must set the right config in the sound config menu, switch to hardware mix, plug your mixer to an amp and begin to mix!

That´s all.

mama

发表时间 Fri 18 May 01 @ 9:07 am
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

get atomixmp3 for FREE just email me at :

***************@hotmail.com

发表时间 Mon 21 May 01 @ 1:25 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
To the "anonymous" hacker:

Aren't you tired ? Be a real man, show us your real email address... I'm sure you won't to be able of do that...

发表时间 Mon 21 May 01 @ 3:26 pm
ass bandits

发表时间 Mon 21 May 01 @ 7:30 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I suggest you (Atomix Team) to write a mail to "abuse@hotmail.com" and to describe them the problem. Maybe they can track the pirate.

Dams

发表时间 Mon 21 May 01 @ 8:25 pm
-Rob-Home userMember since 2001
So, back on topic...

did you go, was it good??

发表时间 Wed 30 May 01 @ 2:55 pm
I'll let Risc answer that one - because, in the end, I couldn't make it - best laid plans and all that.

But please don't take this as a negative - I would still like to meet up with many other Atomix users for a blinding night's clubbing and the chance to chat about Atomix, mixing, DJ'ing, fave tunes etc. and as such, we will be arranging another date soon, which will be posted here of course.

Plus, news of our new site will be released VERY soon which we would love all Atomix users to check out, join, publish mixes, vote for mixes etc etc etc.

Watch this space (an ignore the hackers, they ain't worth bothering about).

发表时间 Thu 31 May 01 @ 7:42 pm
Quote:

get atomixmp3 for FREE just email me at :

***************@hotmail.com

End Quote

SIRR, I TREID TO EMALE YOO BUT FOR SOEM REASON MY EMALE CLEITN SAYS THAT **************** IS NOT A VALID EMALE ADDERESSS!1111

WFT IS TAHT!!11 I WANTZ0R TO DONWLOD THE L33T WAREZ FROM J00!!

I'm sure the fuckwit understood that better than the usual stuff we fling at him.
Moderators, can we have his IP address please? I'd like to show him what them script-kiddie programs can do :D

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 5:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)