快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Payment options for Ask The DJ feature
It would be really helpful if guests and customers could pay by linking cashapp or Venmo. Many people do not use PayPal anymore especially younger folks. They all use cash app or venmo but mostly cash at. Is there any way to integrate cash app instead of PayPal? I know this would increase the amount of tips and requests I got through the ask the DJ feature. I'm sure it would for everybody else too

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 22 @ 12:13 am
I think it's because cashapp and Venmo are mostly American services (although cashapp should work in the UK too)

So they are not so relevant for an international software like VDJ - although it of course wouldn't hurt to have local options (In Denmark where I live it would be "Mobile Pay" that would be the relevant a local option)

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 22 @ 8:58 am
Bump for venmo and cash app options

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 22 @ 3:34 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Bump for Swish in Sweden and Vipps in Norway and Mobile Pay in Denmark ;)

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 22 @ 7:30 pm
Bump for answer from support team

发表时间 Fri 15 Jul 22 @ 4:50 am
the paypal is a pain. cash app and venmo would be super nice

发表时间 Sun 21 Aug 22 @ 9:33 pm
BUMP BUMP BUMP

发表时间 Sat 03 Dec 22 @ 2:17 am
Please change to Cashapp

发表时间 Mon 19 Dec 22 @ 1:06 am
PLEASE cashapp or venmo... Would make the world of difference in us being able to make tips!

发表时间 Fri 23 Dec 22 @ 7:50 am
can we hurry up with the added financial features in VDJ??? we are missing out on generating additional revenue by not being able to do so. At least add a scriptable button that we can direct to additional financial services (eg. cahapp, venmo, etc). i think this will be the downfall of staying lightyears ahead of Serato...

发表时间 Mon 26 Dec 22 @ 10:01 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
make your own page that routes to your ask page, you can have whatever payment service you want.

I don't think atomix wants to get involved in supporting more 3rd party apis that could change at any moment when there's money involved. If you're pulling tips you could pay for a page to be made.
Ask gets requests in to vdj, if you can't live with the payment service provided it's a you problem that you can fix for a few bucks.

发表时间 Mon 26 Dec 22 @ 10:54 pm
Ca$happ Venmo Zelle

发表时间 Thu 17 Aug 23 @ 4:25 am