快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Losing VDj track info if I use mixed in key.
Hi Guys, Just noticed Mixed in key has a great price at the moment. I am a multi genre mixer and heavily rely on accurate keys to sort my collection of 85,000 tracks. I was wondering that if I scanned all my tracks using mixed in key , would I lose vdjs info on the music like play count, last played or any comments I have added or any edits made. With so much music, I can't afford to lose all the aforementioned as I need this info for my radio work. Many thanks for any advice guys.

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 2:58 am
Hallo, ich nutze auch Mixed in Key 10.

all die Informationen in VDJ bleiben erhalten. Nur BPM und Key werden überschrieben.
Und ein Zusatz wird, (wenn du es einstellst) in das Kommentar Feld geschrieben.

Gruß
Jürgen

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 1:10 pm
No, you won't loose any information as long as the filenames of your tracks remain the same.
However, if you want to switch to MIK for key detection you'll need to change the setting "useKeyFromTag" to yes, and then reload the tags of your files after you scan them with MIK (so that VirtualDJ sees and uses the new Key values from MIK)

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 1:16 pm
Hi Guys, Thanks a million for this. Now, the next question, how the hell do you get to work the mixed in key tags to show in VDJ. I have looked around the net and i am not quite getting what i should do, Be most grateful for any help. Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 8:50 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
search options for "key" one of the settings will be obvious.

发表时间 Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 9:19 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
you'll need to change the setting "useKeyFromTag" to yes, and then reload the tags of your files after you scan them with MIK (so that VirtualDJ sees and uses the new Key values from MIK)

Have you read that part ?

发表时间 Sun 28 Nov 21 @ 3:28 pm