快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ Crash and Cue Points and History
OK so for the first time ever VDJ Crashed on me (V 8.5-64 b6646) Windows 10 laptop. When I brought it back up all the files in the database were marked as new and not showing a Last Play date; but worst of all I lost all my cue points. The only good news is that I just happened to use the Create Database backup utility today. So I am hoping the cue points are stored in the backup and then the only I would have lost from tonight's job is the history entry for today. What is the best path to recover from this?

Thanks,.

发表时间 Sat 25 Sep 21 @ 2:35 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Don't worry, when VDJ crash it took a long tine to close and possibly restart

restarting too early makes the database unreadable or read only due to background thread keeping it in use and possibly reporting crash to Atomix and/or Microsoft

All the files in the database appear marked as new and not showing a Last Play date because VDJ creates a new temporary database

exit VDJ, take care it fully quit all threads and restart, everything is ok again

发表时间 Sat 25 Sep 21 @ 3:02 am
Thank you very much. You were spot on. After I let it shut completely down last night and fired it up this morning everything was right where it should be. Thanks again!

发表时间 Sat 25 Sep 21 @ 2:03 pm