快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Allow to extend tooltips text vertically or escape its text
HB ZoukPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Hello guys from VDJ!

Recently I made a post asking if it was possible to vertically extend waveform hotcues and POIs tooltips text that appear on hover, by either choosing an option in settings or editing the xml files. I got answers in the post that, unfortunately, this was not possible. Post can be seen at:

https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/242273/General_Discussion/Can_I_extend_waveform_hotcue_tooltip_vertically.html

Thinking about it, it would be a really nice and apparently simple improvement to make, so i thought why not ask you guys to see if implementing that is possible? Locodog said tool tip format is hardcoded in places, but i guess there would be nice solutions to that, like this one someone posted in my topic:

"Just strange tooltips and pads names do not interpret escape sequence '\n' in cue names
when pads names and tooltips do recognise '\n' when set directly
that's maybe one easy thing that can be implemented"

Thus, it seems that being able to edit/escape those tooltips vertically would be a really nice and useful thing to have under the belt not only for me but for other ppl as well. So, I hope you guys read and consider my suggestion, and maybe even implement it so i can see this wish come true xD.

Btw, i'd like to thank you guys for all the work and attention you guys put on VDJ software. I really like using it since I started as a DJ. Thank you for your attention and have a nice day ! :D

发表时间 Fri 23 Jul 21 @ 9:56 pm