快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: lock virtual dj so you need a code to close or configure
lock virtual dj so you need a code to close or configure. I want to lock it down so the other djs cant change settings or go through the computer. I have this in a photo booth set up so I cant see why we canty implement it here. I would also love for it to lock the library so they cant add or delete or modify songs

发表时间 Fri 05 Mar 21 @ 5:27 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
elaborate the scenario

发表时间 Fri 05 Mar 21 @ 6:37 pm
Stretchincanada wrote :
lock virtual dj so you need a code to close or configure. I want to lock it down so the other djs cant change settings

shopDemoMode in settings is almost that.. .
Maybe same feature(a 'lockMode') but without the restart every 5 minutes could be something added ..

Stretchincanada wrote :
I want to lock it down so the other djs (can't) go through the computer

But a demo/lock mode would be nowhere close to what you described, if you actually meant prevent user from going through the computer. That would be a more full blown "lock computer" program, and there are quite a few around for that..

发表时间 Fri 05 Mar 21 @ 7:18 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
maybe a dedicated skin layout with a pattern or a pin-code pad
maybe a dedicated fake map - otherwise the controller still usable
maybe a combination : specific controller action unlocks ^^
... 3 jog right needle left then 4 right left jog @12o'clock and then crossfader to open
old bank vault like

some pin code like this: set your own code in var $lockcode
set $vlovk to on or off, pin code 0000 disable too
shift click +1
shift righrclick *10
double click = reset code / open

<button x="0" y="0" width="1920" height="1080" name="lockpanel" visibility="param_multiply `get_var $vlock` `get_var '$lockcode'`" query="var $vlock"
action="up ? repeat_stop lkrpt &amp; get_var '$vlock' &amp; param_cast &amp; debug &amp; get_var '$vlock' &amp; param_bigger 9999 ? set '$vlock' 1 : : shift ? set '$vlock' +1 &amp; repeat_start lkrpt 270ms &amp; set '$vlock' +1"
rightclick="up ? param_smaller 999 `get_var '$vlock'` ? shift ? set '$vlock' `param_multiply 'get_var $vlock' 10` : set '$vlock' 1"
dblclick="not shift ? set '$vlock' `not var_equal '$vlock' '$lockcode' &amp; param_cast int` :">
<text color="darkgreen" fontsize="120" align="center" format="LOCKED\n`get_var $vlock`"/>
</button>

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 21 @ 5:37 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Of course controllers including keyboards are not affected by this :^( some more work to be done ...
and typo
instead of "set '$vlovk' to on or off" please read "set '$vlock' to on or off"

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 21 @ 5:40 pm
thanks , My goal was to set it up like a setting on my photo booth it locks the skin to the page so they cant surf the touch screen , to log back in you mouse to the top right and put in a pin code 4 numbers . ( 1234 ) and it unlocks the config and settings so people cant change stuff . i once had the sync set to a cow sound. Any other djs were told sync didn't work. it farm-tastic

发表时间 Fri 16 Jul 21 @ 7:36 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
just call a blank skin, call a blank mapping, that only restores with an certain button combo

发表时间 Fri 16 Jul 21 @ 10:57 pm
loco brilliant.. have only what I need on it.. never thought it like that

发表时间 Tue 20 Jul 21 @ 6:06 pm