快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Help again : VCI-400 mapping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

A few years ago a user in this forum helped me map post fader effects for my VCI400 before the actual release of a post fader in the software. I'm hoping you come across this post. I need help remapping the same vci400.

发表时间 Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 10:05 pm
Not sure what that script was, but to understand what you might be looking for, why not using the post fader fx settings in the software?

发表时间 Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 10:11 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Not sure what that script was, but to understand what you might be looking for, why not using the post fader fx settings in the software?

Actually that what I want to do, I want to remove the mappings to certain buttons and give them different functions. Like the trackpad-button that activates the (fake)post fader will now activate ducking echo. It also has to be the same mapping over all 4 decks. So basically I mean bringing a mapping that did things, that in 2015(i think that's when this map was made) that the software didn't do. But now that these fx are part of the software I don't need the workarounds that whoever did the mapping for me was able to accomplish. I hope I was clear enough in what I'm trying to achieve.

发表时间 Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 10:58 pm
Admin your going have everyone replying about post fader. That's not what I'm asking. It's more a mapping request, the post fader was an example of 1 change of many.

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:34 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
the post fader was an example of 1 change of many.

Just revert to factory default mapping perhaps?
And if wanting to, add back a few custom things if you had...

Probably easier to start over and add a few things, than guessing what you want to remove.. :)
(or upload your mapper on dropbox/google drive, and someone can take a look perhaps)

VCI-400 is natively supported in VirtualDJ

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:43 am
Don't really wanna start over just alter. Because of other mappings I have I don't want to change. I've tried changing them but I just can't understand vdj script, I've tried too...but I just don't get it... That's why I always asking for help...lol

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:58 am
Hi everybody, I have question about fx_sellect knob mapping (vci 400). How should I do when i turn knob to the right = effect +1 and turn to the left = effect -1
I tried some scripts, but it doesnt work.
Thank you for any advise

发表时间 Mon 15 Mar 21 @ 9:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The FX_SELECT endless Encoder is already doing that in Default mapping.. (assigned as ..effect_select)

发表时间 Tue 16 Mar 21 @ 10:10 am
djdad wrote :
The FX_SELECT endless Encoder is already doing that in Default mapping.. (assigned as ..effect_select)

Yes, i know but it works by turning to the right and selecting another effect. When I turn left, another effect in sequence is selected but i need previous effect.

发表时间 Tue 16 Mar 21 @ 1:36 pm
Try this:
param_bigger 0 ? effect_select +1 : effect_select -1

and let us know if it works

发表时间 Tue 16 Mar 21 @ 1:56 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Try this:
param_bigger 0 ? effect_select +1 : effect_select -1

and let us know if it works

Yeeeees, it works. Thank you so much

发表时间 Tue 16 Mar 21 @ 2:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)