快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-RX - Timecode problems
STR1D3RPRO SubscriberMember since 2017
Hi, I'm using Serato timcode vinyls with my DDJ-RX however the timecode signal is playing out through the speakers along with the music.

The vinyl IS controlling the music correctly but I can't find any way of getting rid of the sound.

If I have the outputs set to "DDJ_RX ASIO" then the music signal can be seen visually playing on the Timecode calibration tab.
If I set my output to use my PC soundcard "Soundblaster Audigy 5 (WASAPI)" then the timecode playes on the DDJ-RX's left fader (channel 3" and the music will play on the DDJ-RX's 2nd to left fader (channel 1).

In the mapping tab my deck is set to 1, 2, 3, 4. I've tried changing this butit just messes up whach channels the mucic plays though.

Here is a short video of what I am experiencing. -- https://youtu.be/7-IZk_HU29c

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 21 @ 9:20 pm
I dont have the RX, but think you might have used the "wrong" channel, from quick look at it. But could perhaps also work on the channel you did use.

Try use ch1 or ch2 for phono (or ch3 or ch4 for CD, if the timecode is that loud)
And make sure you change channel switches (at front) to the corresponding input intent

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 21 @ 10:14 pm
Thanks. I've tried all that and had no luck.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 4:33 pm
Please can anyone help with this problem, it is driving me crazy.

It is as if the timecode signal and the music audio signal are mixing together, causing the timecode signal to become distorted.
Also the timecode signal is playing through the speakers. If I turn the timecode fader down then the music stops playing.

This video might show better what I've tried to describe. -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZoxUnxbbA4

Any help is much appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 4:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you have all Channel Inputs (front switches) to PC ?

Also, in Audio Setup, make sure you set the Timecode Inputs to the correct Channels, the ones you connected your TT at the rear.
From what i see, you have probably connected to CH4, and the CH4 Input at the front is probably not set to PC.

EDIT. From your video, it seems that the DDJ-RX sound card is detected as 4out/2in, so it's not giving the extra inputs for DVS. We will further investigate and provide a fix soon

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 5:50 pm
Hi Djdad, Yes my turntable is connected to channel 4. If I switch all channels to PC then absolutely nothing happens. The timecode signal is no longer detected.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 6:10 pm
djdad wrote :

EDIT. From your video, it seems that the DDJ-RX sound card is detected as 4out/2in, so it's not giving the extra inputs for DVS. We will further investigate and provide a fix soon

I've just spotted what you mean, I have never noted that before.
Looking forward to a fix.

Many thanks.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 6:13 pm
I just wondered if there was any update on this 4out/2in problem?

I've had to re-subscribe to Rekordbox just to use the DVS functionality and I really don't want to use their software.

The sooner we can get a fix for this, the better.

Thanks
Mark

发表时间 Mon 05 Apr 21 @ 1:10 pm
We are looking at this.
DVS mode for DDJ-RX was never documented by Pioneer and therefore we have to dig deeper.
Once we have more news we will let you know!

发表时间 Tue 06 Apr 21 @ 9:13 am
Hi, is there any update on this problem?
Virtual DJ has been updated several times since I posted this and it's still not working.

Thanks
Marc.

发表时间 Tue 08 Jun 21 @ 8:42 am