快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: PRO Infinity. Subscribe or buy?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all! I just need some confirmation on subscribing versus buying. I normally subscribe if I need the software for personal use in "family and friends" gatherings and get-togethers for use with a Denon MC6000 Mk. 2 but I've decided to purchase a full license. Previously there were individual prices for different controllers (I did not want to go with a POS cheap controller anyway) but now, because I chose to purchase a quality controller, I have to pay a full price for it's use. I read somewhere that I have to "log in" or load the software to use the controller every 30 days or the license is canceled. Is this true? If I fork out $300.00 I do not want to have the burden of having to remember to log in every month or run the risk of losing my license. If this issue does not actually exist, are there any other issues that I have to be aware of that may cause my license to be canceled when I purchase the PRO Infinity?

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 2:53 am
I have a VDJ Pro license. I'm not certain how the subscription base accounts work. But the pro license is a one time payment with the privilege to use any number of various controllers. There is a one time log in and the software remembers your password (if you ever decide to log out). You can use software on multiple computers/laptops. Once VDJ is your go to dj software, it works out cheaper with a pro license anyway. Don't be a pussy. Buy it.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 3:49 am
partyanimallighting wrote :
now, because I chose to purchase a controller, I have to pay a full price for it's use. I read somewhere that I have to "log in" or load the software to use the controller every 30 days or the license is canceled

No you dont have to do that ;-) Stays logged in and you dont have to re-validate every 30 days.

(the 30 day re-connect was for a limited license that came with a controller some time ago)

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 9:02 am
partyanimallighting wrote :
If this issue does not actually exist, are there any other issues that I have to be aware of that may cause my license to be canceled when I purchase the PRO Infinity?

The only reason for a PRO Infinity license to be canceled, is to share it with other people (in other words to abuse the license agreement)
Other than that there's no reason for a PRO Infinity license to be canceled.

PS: Most likely you read/heard something about PRO OEM licenses (PRO version bundled with a controller) that need to get re-evaluated every now and then.
PRO Infinity does not "expire" nor it needs to get re-evaluated.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 9:34 am
Buy the license. By "renting" it you are throwing money away. The payments never end. When you buy you will go to your grave, or urn, without paying another dime.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 3:10 pm
Thanks guys! Crystal clear now.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 5:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)