快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Master output fails on one serato DJ channel - DDJ SR2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys, hoping someone has some ideas to help me with this one.

I have a Pioneer DDJ SR2, using Serato. Everything functions well when I start a session but sometimes one channel will stop playing out through the master. Some days channel 1, others channel 2. Still receiving signal fine in headphones and looks to be running fine in Serato. If I switch the channel to line and play an external source it works fine. If I reboot serato then it also works fine again but then the period of full functionality until the next failure seems to be shorter.

My suspicions are that it may be my laptop performance (it is pretty loaded and can run pretty slow at times) or perhaps a power supply issue for the SR2 (it is a non-factory supply but is up to spec). I don't have another laptop to try it on so hoping someone out there might have a clue as to what its likely to be before I invest time/energy down that track.

发表时间 Mon 30 Nov 20 @ 10:31 pm
The way I am looking at it the problem could be down to firmware may need updating and have you tried your ddj sr2 on vdj as you never said you did you may get a better response from the serato forums as this forum is for virtual dj users and has nothing to do with serato.

发表时间 Tue 01 Dec 20 @ 4:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)