快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: soundproblems with vst plugins from Izotope and Voxengo in VDJ 2020

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cpz379PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have soundproblems with vst plugins from Izotope and Voxengo in Virtual DJ 2020 64 bit. I use the external soundcard Motu 1248. How can I resolve that problem?

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 8:51 pm
what kind of sound problem?

if its clicking and popping its probably a latency issue and you would need to increase that if using an aiso driver

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 10:03 pm
Dear Wickedmix I have tried your resolution to resolve my soundproblem but the problem is not resolved.

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 11:21 pm
You haven't told us what the problem is.

Also you haven't told us which plugins you're using. There are 45 Voxengo plugins. iZotope have around 19.

Please provide:
1) Name of plugin
2) Type of problem

发表时间 Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 11:48 am
I use all the plug-ins of Music Production Suite 4 (Ozone 9, Nectar 3,Neutron 3 etc...) from Izotope and Gliss EQ from Voxengo. When I listen to a song in VDJ 2020 I have some clicks and cracks when using those plug-ins. It are plugi-ins with an equalizer and a mix assistant. When I set at bypass the clicks and cracks disappear. I only have that soundproblem in VDJ. I use the soundcard Motu 1248. Can some one help me to resolve that problem?

发表时间 Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 2:59 pm
I don't know about Voxengo plug-ins.
I have tried Ozone 9 though, and it's a resource hangry plug-in. And for the most part it's unsuitable for DJ use as if you go "crazy" it introduces way too much latency (It's a great plug-in for mastering in a DAW though, don't get me wrong. I love it, but not for using it as a "master" effect in VirtualDJ)
So, try to increase your soundcards buffers further more (this will also increase latency) and try to not overdo it when using these plug-ins.

发表时间 Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 2:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)