快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Help!!! AutomatchBPM not working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

All automations related to the deck are off. Key, bpm, smart play are off. Master Tempo is enabled on both decks. When autobpm is enabled, is not matching the other deck's bpm at all. For example, I have a track that reads 117bpm, and when the other track is loaded, (119 bpm), it loads at 116bpm. So what gives? Went through the options page, disabled whatever was applicable, and still does the same thing. Any suggestions are more than welcome

发表时间 Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 10:28 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good evening,
did you check the PitchRange in the option, see if it is 2.0 that can come from there.

The default values of vdj 6,8,10,12,20,25,33,50,100
I work with the value 33.0

or simultaneously click on the PitchRange display

发表时间 Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 10:56 pm
not sure If I'm understanding your issues correctly unless its a 'typo' but you can only have one deck set as the 'master'' as soon as you load a song onto another deck it should see the bpm of the master deck and automatically sync it to that

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 4:11 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
not sure either....
but on load, display bpm do not always (rarely) match as explain in 1st post. It automatically sync only at play time
don't know really why, maybe some multiple bpm in master bpm deck are taken in consideration, not only the current one

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 4:25 pm

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 5:24 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Sorry but they are far outdated... 8.3, pitch,key and bpm features have changed in 2018 some auto* overrides settings changed with 2020 were fixed and now it's 2021 ^^

the concept still OK in some situations, depending on many recent settings added

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 5:44 pm
Nicotux wrote :
Sorry but they are far outdated... 8.3

There is a newer one here:

发表时间 Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 6:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)