快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Re: Stand Alone DJ Controllers where you can see Virtual DJ on the screens

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, Just curious, are there any standalone DJ Controllers with screens (besides Reloop Touch), where you can actually set-up Virtual DJ (waveforms, etc) to appear on the screen on the standalone controller? Thanks, Scott

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 5:51 am
Also, are there any Pioneer CDJ's or Denon DJ Media Players, where you can set-up Virtual DJ to appear on those screens? Thanks, Scott

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 5:56 am
Re: Yes there are.

Re: You don't need to put Re: at the start of every thread title.

Re:

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 6:39 am
Prime 4, MCX8000, Numark dashboard etc etc etc.

Please stop putting RE: at the start of threads because it means you are replying to existing text which you plainly aren't.

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 7:41 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Reloop Touch & Pioneer DDJ-RZX have screens controlled by VirtualDJ and can be customized (skinnable)

Denon Prime 2, Prime 4, SC5000/M, SC6000/M are not supported atm - but will be soon - and will have their screen can be customized (skinnable)

Pioneer XDJ-RX, XDJ-RR, XDJ-RX2 , XDJ-RZX, CDJ-900NXS,,CDJ2000NXS(2), Denon MCX8000, Numark NV, NVII, NS7III, Dashboard
have screens controlled by VirtualDJ, but cannot be customized. Will always show the information offered from firmware.

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 11:42 am
Thank you all for your helpful suggestions. Sorry I will stop putting Re in the subject line of my messages.

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 2:37 pm
djdad, Any idea when the below controllers will be supported, and have their screen customized?

Denon Prime 2, Prime 4, SC5000/M, SC6000/M are not supported atm - but will be soon - and will have their screen can be customized (skinnable)

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 2:47 pm
I am considering buying a controller with screens. For those that have a controller with screens, which one would you recommend works best with Virtual DJ?

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 3:11 pm
Controller or stand alone? Not all models mentioned above are stand alone.

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 3:17 pm
Stand alone.

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 4:56 pm
Reloop Touch is not standalone...

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 5:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)