快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: VDJ 8 sound quality and wave form

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am currently using version 8.4 b5874 as a home user with a ddj sb3 although i have watched this software grow from since it first appeared on the scene back in the day roughly more than 15 years and i have seen upgrades come and go but i want to place serious emphasis on the 3 band eq which is very limited it lacks the ability to really fine tune the high frequencies which i believe has a serious role to play in the scratch sounds the software produces possibly the entire sound engine which the program uses may need a boost the range setting of frequencies and where they interlope with each other where they start and cut off are a mystery to me, if i set the bass at 250 the mid at 800 and the highs at 2000 where are the freq between 250 and 800 or between 800 and 2000 or is it.... huh hmmm g ?
Now the wave form has alot to do with the scratch as i can easily see where i can scratch and where would not be possible if when i adjust the eq i can see the wav form change colors that would be gr8 maybe the ability of sharper lines as an option would also get more exact scratches and the option of numbers on the bars would be helpful

An automatic cue set for first note and first note of bass can be considered too

other than these upgrades i see nothing wrong with the software i have used it for hours with out glitch pushing it to the extreme never crashed & always performed well

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 6:26 pm
You can set autoCue in settings to first beat, or skip silence etc.. as you prefer ;-)

The EQ settings are for the center value of each knob.
Additionally you can set the behaviour to "full kill" or parametric (default) in equalizerFrequencySpread in settings

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 7:07 pm
thank you for your input Rune .. those are the same settings which need polishing up i have experimented with it but do not get the desired results

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 7:19 pm
I would suggest you need to set the mid and high frequencies higher - particularly the high.

2kHz is more of a mid range frequency than high. You can Google for the EQ frequencies of popular DJ mixers and set VDJ the same.

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 7:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)