快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: DDJ 1000srt Crossfader Curve resets to smooth.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

demperPRO InfinityMember since 2019
My ddj 1000srt crossfader curve resets randomly to smooth curve when I close and restart VDJ. Since it is a hardware crossfader, the only way to change it back to a sharp curve 'scratching' is to open Serato and change the curve to 'sharp'. The settings on vdj do not affect the crossfader behavior. This wasn't happening until the VDJ 2021 update.
I am concerned because I don't plan on using Serato in the long run. What if I didn't have Serato at all on my laptop, I would be stuck with the smooth xfader curve. Please is there a solution to this problem? I have looked into the hardware settings. All it has about xfader is the cut lag setting.

发表时间 Mon 06 Jul 20 @ 11:43 pm
Hi,

This situation is personal to me so maybe it will apply to you too ...

If I switch the connection of my controller between VDJ and Serato, I always have to go to my settings to manually change the behavior of my crossfader.

Similarly, when I use Serato after using VDJ, I have to manually change the behavior of my crossfader in the Serato settings for scratch mode.

I hope this will help you.

发表时间 Wed 08 Jul 20 @ 12:13 pm
demperPRO InfinityMember since 2019
HappyGusto wrote :
Hi,

This situation is personal to me so maybe it will apply to you too ...

If I switch the connection of my controller between VDJ and Serato, I always have to go to my settings to manually change the behavior of my crossfader.

Similarly, when I use Serato after using VDJ, I have to manually change the behavior of my crossfader in the Serato settings for scratch mode.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks but that doesn't help.
Virtual DJ has no control over the 1000srt xfader. So somehow the xfader curve on the controller changes to smooth after I restart vdj. The only way to get it back to sharp is to go to serato and set it. It wasn't happening in vdj 2020.

I think Vdj is the variable causing this issue because it doesn't happen when I use and restart Serato.

发表时间 Thu 09 Jul 20 @ 2:18 am
Dont have this controller myself, but try this :
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj1000/settings.html
Adjust the crossfader cut param (just search for DDJ-1000 in settings)

(this at least for DDJ-1000, not sure if its same on the SRT, but probably - since the controller does not have a xfader curve knob as many controllers do)

Think you can even do it on the controller itself, but probably better/easier to do in VDJ settings

发表时间 Thu 09 Jul 20 @ 3:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)