快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Wondering how to change the FX param being displayed on a knob

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

FuchiKPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey All

So I have a pretty standard setup in regards to the fx that I use, in that I only ever access three of them. Consequently I like having good control over these and I have customised my controller setup to allow for in some case) 3 param control.

I'm using the default performance skin and it's brilliant and in most costs the fact I can only see two of the params on the skin are a non issue because I can see them on the controller.

However, I have changed the way I use flange and I want to swap the skin from displaying param 1 (STR) to param 3 (Feedback) and I simply do not know what to change in the skin to do this.

Some assistance, or pointing towards the right direction would be much appreciated.

F ~_^

发表时间 Sat 23 May 20 @ 6:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can provide details, but need to know if you want to change the FX panel of the Decks (where Hotcues and Pads are also displayed) , or the EFFECTS RACK below the Decks ?

发表时间 Sat 23 May 20 @ 11:35 am
Easier to assign param 3 to a custom knob?

发表时间 Sat 23 May 20 @ 11:45 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
easier, but this kind of job is how you learn to skin, one little thing changed and you see there's some sense to skin engine.
Once you own that slider, extra button [even editing out something] DIY doesn't seem impossible.

发表时间 Sat 23 May 20 @ 12:41 pm
Oh yeah!

发表时间 Sat 23 May 20 @ 12:50 pm
djdad wrote :
Can provide details, but need to know if you want to change the FX panel of the Decks (where Hotcues and Pads are also displayed) , or the EFFECTS RACK below the Decks ?

yes to the former one.

I'm actually trying to do two things:
set the fx param being displayed to a different param

Setup my controller maps so that when I press a cue/cueloop/roll/slicer etc button, the skin brings up that pad_page, and when I select one of my fx assigns, it switches to the fx view in the
skin_panelgroup 'area1_deck2_compact'

but I currently can't figure out the absolute names for the panels, as the button in the skin is just +1 and cycles through them.

F ~_^

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 12:02 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Starting at line 3264, Assuming you're wanting flanger on slot1, going down to group slot1,
first slider action you run into will want pointing toward the 3rd slider
<slider action="effect_slider 1 3"
and the double click action wants repointing
dblclick="effect_slider_reset 1 3"
also disabled, frommiddle, and the textzone
That covers the slider when the fx is on, now to do the same for when the fx is off, which is part of
<panel class="knoboff_modern"

It could be way cleverer but I don't want to give you TMI that you'd struggle to process as a learner.
This is the original code of the fx panel for you to look at as you read along here, the stuff you want is near the top

<define class="fx_panel" placeholders="*panelname,*panelgroup,left=+24+10,tab=+0,orientation=vertical,firstvisible=yes,available=no">
<panel name="@fxknobs_[PANELNAME]" group="[PANELGROUP]" visible="[FIRSTVISIBLE]" available="[AVAILABLE]" displayname="Effects" >
<panel class="area_tab" x="[TAB]" action1="skin_panelgroup '[PANELGROUP]' +1" action2="skin_panelgroup_available '[PANELGROUP]'" orientation="[ORIENTATION]"
<group x="[LEFT]">
<group name="slot1">
<panel class="fxdrop_shorter" x="+0" y="+0" action1="effect_active 1" action2="effect_select 1" textaction="get_effect_name 1 &amp; param_uppercase"/>
<group x="+14" y="+36">
<panel class="knob_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="effect_active 1">
<slider action="effect_slider 1 1" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 1 1" disabled="not effect_has_slider 1 1" frommiddle=
<textzone><text format="shite" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knob_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="effect_active 1">
<slider action="effect_slider 1 2" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 1 2" disabled="not effect_has_slider 1 2" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 1 2" /></textzone>
</panel>

<panel class="knoboff_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="not effect_active 1">
<slider action="effect_slider 1 1" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 1 1" disabled="not effect_has_slider 1 1" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 1 1" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knoboff_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="not effect_active 1">
<slider action="effect_slider 1 2" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 1 2" disabled="not effect_has_slider 1 2" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 1 2" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knobdisabled_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="not effect_has_slider 1 1"/>
<panel class="knobdisabled_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="not effect_has_slider 1 2"/>
</group>
<button class="button_main" textcolor="textdark" x="+48" y="+85" width="15" height="15" action="effect_show_gui 1" textsize="16" text="+"/>
</group>
<group name="slot2" x="+112+9">
<panel class="fxdrop_shorter" x="+0" y="+0" action1="effect_active 2" action2="effect_select 2" textaction="get_effect_name 2 &amp; param_uppercase"/>
<group x="+14" y="+36">
<panel class="knob_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="effect_active 2">
<slider action="effect_slider 2 1" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 2 1" disabled="not effect_has_slider 2 1" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 2 1" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knob_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="effect_active 2">
<slider action="effect_slider 2 2" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 2 2" disabled="not effect_has_slider 2 2" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 2 2" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knoboff_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="not effect_active 2">
<slider action="effect_slider 2 1" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 2 1" disabled="not effect_has_slider 2 1" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 2 1" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knoboff_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="not effect_active 2">
<slider action="effect_slider 2 2" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 2 2" disabled="not effect_has_slider 2 2" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 2 2" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knobdisabled_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="not effect_has_slider 2 1"/>
<panel class="knobdisabled_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="not effect_has_slider 2 2"/>
</group>
<button class="button_main" textcolor="textdark" x="+48" y="+85" width="15" height="15" action="effect_show_gui 2" textsize="16" text="+"/>
</group>
<group name="slot3" x="+112+9+112+9">
<panel class="fxdrop_shorter" x="+0" y="+0" action1="effect_active 3" action2="effect_select 3" textaction="get_effect_name 3 &amp; param_uppercase"/>
<group x="+14" y="+36">
<panel class="knob_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="effect_active 3">
<slider action="effect_slider 3 1" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 3 1" disabled="not effect_has_slider 3 1" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 3 1" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knob_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="effect_active 3">
<slider action="effect_slider 3 2" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 3 2" disabled="not effect_has_slider 3 2" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 3 2" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knoboff_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="not effect_active 3">
<slider action="effect_slider 3 1" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 3 1" disabled="not effect_has_slider 3 1" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 3 1" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knoboff_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="not effect_active 3">
<slider action="effect_slider 3 2" dblclick="effect_slider_reset 3 2" disabled="not effect_has_slider 3 2" frommiddle=
<textzone><text action="get_effect_slider_label 3 2" /></textzone>
</panel>
<panel class="knobdisabled_modern" x="+0" y="+0" visibility="not effect_has_slider 3 1"/>
<panel class="knobdisabled_modern" x="+50" y="+0" visibility="not effect_has_slider 3 2"/>
</group>
<button class="button_main" textcolor="textdark" x="+48" y="+85" width="15" height="15" action="effect_show_gui 3" textsize="16" text="+"/>
</group>
</group>
</panel>
</define>

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 1:01 am
Ok all I have to say is, wow.

I'm passingly familiar with coding, but the complexity of this XML is doing my head in :)

It would be awesome if there was a skin edit/builder that had a similar feature to the controller mapping dropper tool.

Just saying... ~_^

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 7:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)