快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Are eq sliders possible?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys, just wondering if it would be a lot of work to use sliders, instead of knobs, for eqs on a skin? I recently dug out my old sc system 3, which uses touchstrips. There was a really old skin that used to come bundled with it (that obviously wouldn't work anymore). Does anyone know of any skins that already use sliders, instead of knobs?
Thanks

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 10:47 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
many touch skins
(but many disapeared from download list - or never be)

Old (:tablet layout) (by AtomixProductions )
Simple Touch (by Nuno Silva)
mixlabvdj8 (by DJFormat/GroovinDJ)
jmf touch (by DJ Juan)
DJ DECK PRO-touch (by dj kool gorge)

(Remote skins)
Kazoo EQ Skin (Alexandre Oliveira - kazoo Collective)
iControl 2 (??)

and maybe your "really old skin that used to come bundled with it (that obviously wouldn't work anymore)" would already work
only some missing new stuffs

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 1:06 pm
Hi, thanks for the answer. I've seen the old tablet skin, but will look at the others you mentioned.
I never actually had the old skin, I got the controller when it launched with traktor (it relaunched later, with vdj). Trying to track it down, but had no luck so far (it may have been exclusive to that version of LE, but never updated?).
Thanks again for the suggestions

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 1:28 pm
I've actually figured out how to replace the knobs, with faders, via xml editing. I don't like the look of the tablet interfaces, on a pc screen.Going to play around with the skin builder, to learn a bit more. :)

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 2:59 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
This is probably the best possibility

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 3:30 pm
also worth looking at is the code for the 10 eq skin for remote app.
it is kinda possible to get that skin to load in main virtualdj program (but all it does is show 10 eq faders in relation to the 10 eq plugin..

发表时间 Sun 03 May 20 @ 12:31 am
The old skin is still available...

It's a VDJ 7 skin, so does work for the most part (I just tried it). With a few small mods, it could be made fully 2020 compatible.

发表时间 Sun 03 May 20 @ 8:37 am
That's the skin I was looking for! Where can I get it from? Thanks

发表时间 Sun 03 May 20 @ 12:53 pm
Never mind, found it 😁 Thanks again

发表时间 Sun 03 May 20 @ 12:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)